Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The taught part of the course covers two semesters. The first semester provides a common training aiming at a uniform basic preparation of the students. The second semester includes optional disciplines and a compulsory Laboratory Work discipline aiming at a specific training in the techniques, which will be used in the following dissertation work.
The suite of optional disciplines will take into account the background preparation of the students. Disciplines with a number of registrations lower than 5 will not be offered.
The dissertation is supervised by a professor appointed by the course scientific committee and should be prepared after completion of the taught part.
* Anatomo-fisiologia e tecnologia geral I
* Anatomo-fisiologia e tecnologia geral II
* Anatomo-fisiologia e tecnologia geral III
* Medical Equipment and Biosensors
* Ethics and Legislation
* Medical Informatics and Telemedicine
* Laboratory Projects
Pre- requisits to the course admission are solid knowledge in Mathematics and Physics.
The course is NOT a post working hours course. Howver whenever possible disciplines may be run within the timetable interval of(17H00-20H00). There are several subject though that are shared with other courses and therefore will be run in normal timetable schedules.
The Maximum number of attendants is 30 students. The minimum number of students for running the course is 10.
Please note: to apply for a cycle of studies conferring a Master's degree applicants must be holders of a Bachelor's degree or legal equivalent; holders of a foreign Higher Education degree conferred after a first cycle of studies structured in accordance with the Bologna Process; holders of a foreign Higher Education degree that is recognized as meeting the objectives of a Bachelor's degree by the scientific committee or those with an academic, scientific or professional curriculum recognized as attesting to their ability to attend this cycle of studies.
For applying to this study programme the following documents are mandatory:
· Graduation Certificate from a higher education programme
· Certificate listing all the Higher Education courses completed, their duration (semester/year) and number of credit units/ECTS (required); If you cannot obtain a certificate containing this information, you should add a list of courses completed, providing the information requested.
· Curriculum vitae
· Motivation Letter
· Recommendation Letters