Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
The MBA program aims to foster the education of proficient managers and executives who can effectively recognize and ``manage'' the challenges presented by a continuously changing business environment.
The goal is to provide a strong foundation of administrative and conceptual skills to prospective managers who may assume responsibilities of planning, organizing, directing and controlling the operations of public and private organizations. The MBA degree can be viewed as extending and enhancing a wide variety of undergraduate experiences, including but not limited to the programs in engineering, economics and social sciences as well as in business.
The program's emphasis is on analytical methods and problem solving rather than a mere description of existing practices. Participative learning is emphasized through case analyses, term projects, simulation, and classroom discussions. Computer applications, quantitative analysis and behavioral sciences are integrated into the program to provide for quantitative and qualitative aspects of management.
The graduates are equipped with the knowledge, skills and analytical thinking necessary to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the enterprises they will join.
Students admitted to the program will be required to complete a minimum of 60 credit hours of course with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00/4.00.
CURRICULUM of the M.B.A. PROGRAM
Course Name * Bilcamp
* Corporate Finance
* Marketing Management
* Production and Operations Management
* Probability and Statistics
* Data Models and Decisions
* Human Resource Management
* Business Strategy
* Business Practice
* MBA Project
Course Name * Financial Risk Management
* Special Topics in Marketing
* Managerial Accounting
* Financial Statement Analysis
* Fixed Income Securities I
* Fixed Income Securities II
* Financial Institution and Markets
* Investment Analysis
* International Finance
* Financial Intermediation
* Marketing Research
* Marketing Strategy
* Consumer Behavior I
* Consumer Behavior II
* Brand Planning for New and Existing Products
* Marketing Communications
* Manufacturing Strategy
* Procurement and Inventory Systems
* Pricing Strategies and Tactics
* Revenue Management
* Service Operations Management
* Supply Chain Management
* Project Management
* Service Operations Management II
* Management Information Systems
* Markets and Cultures
* Group Processes and Team Dynamics
* Business Ethics
* Change Management
* Enterpreneurship and Innovation Management
* Business Plan Development
* Behavioral Dynamics of Organizations
* Sales Management
* New Product Design and Marketing
* Special Topics in Business Administration
* Hands on Project Management
* Business Strategy Simulation
* MBA Project I
* Markets and Competition
* E Commerce and Internet Marketing
* International Human Resource Management
* Growth Through Globalization: Creating and Managing the International Enterprize
* Leadership for International Managers
* International Business Strategy
* Global Supply Chain Strategy
* Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems: Strategy and Practice
* Globalization Branding and Emerging Markets
* Negotiating Skills for International Executives
* Applied International Business
* Managing Trough Social Media x Networks
Applicants to the program should have a Bachelor's degree (B.S. or B.A.) and should be proficient in English. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of their GMAT scores, academic records, ALES (Akademik Personel ve Lisansustu Egitimi Giris Sinavi - Academic Personnel and Postgraduate Education Entrance Examination) scores (required from all Turkish applicants), letters of recommendation, career goals and an interview.
|TOEFL paper-based test score:||550|
|TOEFL computer-based test score:||213|
|TOEFL internet-based test score:||82|
Currently about 80% of the graduate students receive financial support. Financial assistance is provided in the form of a tuition waiver or a tuition waiver plus a monthly stipend. The amount of the stipend is adjusted annually to cover changes in the cost of living.
Both admission and financial assistance are based on academic accomplishment and scholarly promise alone, without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, age, national origin or physical disabilities.
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.