|Application deadline:||28 February 2014 for all graduates of foreign universities (30 April 2014 for all graduates of Swiss universities/colleges)|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2014|
|Credits:|| 90 ECTS |
1.5 years: 3 semesters (max. 5 semesters)
|Duration full-time:||15 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
|Educational variant:||Part-time, Full-time|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
* Public action and multilevel governance
* Political mobilisation and communication
* Political theory; citizenship, justice and democracy
* International relations
AMaster in Political Science leads to a number of opportunities both in Switzerland and abroad in:
* Banking and insurance
* Print, audio-visual and electronic media
* Public relations
* Human resources
* Public administration at the Swiss federal, cantonal or local level
* International organisations
* Civil society
* Academic research and teaching
* Required courses, 8 credits
Surveys; comparative methods; qualitative methods, etc.
* Thematic courses, 52 credits
Possible work placement
* Dissertation, 30 credits
Level of French required
Eliminatory general test for non-Francophones, with the exception of the following cases
A Bachelor in Political Science, a Bachelor with at least 60 credits in political science or an equivalent degree in another field, upon completion of 60 credits of supplementary courses.