|Application deadline:||Start in 1 February: December (non-EEA: October). Start in 1 September: June (non-EEA: April).|
|Tuition fee:||Not specified|
|Start date:||October 2014, March 2015|
|Credits:|| 120 ECTS |
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
This research programme will provide you with high-quality training in the methodological and practical skills necessary to carry out scientific research on human behaviour.
In this two-year research programme you will gain hands-on experience with how psychological theory can contribute to the analysis and solution of practical problems and how the application of existing theory guides further theoretical development. You will be able to specialise in the psychological subdiscipline of your choice, but you will also be trained in a broad multidisciplinary research approach. The following specialisations are offered in the master's programme: Clinical and Health Psychology; Cognitive Neuroscience; Developmental Psychology; Social and Organisational Psychology.
* Clinical and Health Psychology (Research)
* Cognitive Neuroscience (Research)
* Developmental Psychology (Research)
* Social and Organisational Psychology (Research)
* IELTS overall band: 7.5
* TOEFL paper based: 625
* TOEFL computer based: 263
* TOEFL internet based: 106
The MPhil Psychology is selective master with a restricted number of places.
* BA or BSc in Psychology with a third year course (or 400 level) on the topic of the track.
* Superior grade for bachelor thesis and project.
* A high average grade for coursework.
* Letter of motivation by applicant
* Two positive reference letters by members of academic staff
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||625|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||107|
Scholarships / Grants:
Leiden University:For additional information: Website
Accredited by: NVAO in: Netherlands