Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
|Application deadline:||15 February|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2013|
|Credits:|| 90 ECTS |
|Duration full-time:||15 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
|Educational variant:||Part-time, Full-time|
The Institute of Movement Sciences and Sports Medicine (ISMMS) at the University of Geneva (UNIGE) and the Institute of Sport Sciences at the University of Lausanne (ISSUL) offer a joint Master in Movement and Sport Sciences (SMS) under the aegis of the "Triangle Azur" agreement, with the following five specializations:
* Teaching is offered by the UNIGE and the UNIL; in Geneva, this specialization is composed of 60 credits in SMS and 30 to 60 credits in a second subject
* Training and Performance is offered jointly by the UNIGE and the UNIL
* Adapted Physical Activities and Health is offered jointly by the UNIL and the UNIGE
* Social Sciences and Sports is offered by the UNIL
* Sports and Leisure Management is offered by the UNIL
Programme structure : the degree comprises three parts: specific training in movement and sport sciences; training offered by other institutes or faculties; thesis (15-30 credits)
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.