|Application deadline:||30 April|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015|
|Credits (ECTS):|| 90 ECTS Details |
1.5 years:3 semesters (max. 5 semesters)
|Duration full-time:||15 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
|Educational variant:||Part-time, Full-time|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The programme is designed for students who want to work in neurosciences, including in hospitals and academia.
Focuses of the required modules:
* Methodology, signal analysis, statistics
* Neurobiological fundamentals of cells and molecules
* Cognitive and affective sciences
The Master of Science in Neuroscience is designed to meet the needs of students with a Bachelor of Science in Medicine or Psychology, or an equivalent degree, who are looking for a career related to neuroscience in national and international research and/or teaching institutions, hospitals or academia. It can lead to a doctorate in neuroscience from the University of Lausanne (Lemanic Neuroscience Doctoral School) as well as further training at associate faculties, upon completion of prerequisites required by the given faculty.
Interdisciplinary Master of Science in Neuroscience
Required courses and electives, 30 credits
* Principles of neurobiology
* Multivariate analysis
* Brain function investigative techniques
* Introduction to cognitive and affective neuroscience
* Neurobiology of states of vigilance
* Cognitive neuropsychology
* Psychiatric Neurosciences, etc.
Research project, 60 credits