Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
The M.St. degree courses are designed to enhance the theoretical and practical expertise of teachers in relevant curriculum and leadership areas.
The Division of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) provides consultancy services and organises courses for schools, teachers, students and others with a professional interest in education. In response to requests from our internal and external stakeholders, the Division can provide lectures, seminars and workshops, ranging from half-day and one-day programmes to longer courses as required. Where possible, courses can be organised in different locations throughout the country.
The newly re-structured Division of Continuing Professional Development aims to facilitate the following activities:
* the provision of extra-mural courses in the field of education (arts, management and sciences);
* organisation of cultural and educational visits/exchanges with groups of school-going pupils and teachers, students, academics and visiting scholars;
* involvement of alumni through the provision of occasional lectures to students, staff and other guests;
* co-hosting the Millennium Development Goals series of lectures with the School of Economics; and
* public dissemination of research findings from the School research centres.
The Master of Studies degree aims to enable teachers and other suitably qualified persons who are professionally interested in education, to gain a higher degree whilst continuing in full-time employment and possibly residing some distance from the university. It requires students to submit a dissertation (30,000-40,000 words) based on research of some element of their practice.
The precise choice of topic should reflect their pre-Master studies within the Division of Continuing Professional Development and is made in collaboration with the academic staff. During the academic year, individual and group supervision and relevant academic inputs support the students.
Entry to the degree is normally restricted to qualified teachers recognised by the Department of Education and Science, or other graduates of recognised institutions who have completed a diploma and one post-diploma module from the Division of Continuing Professional Development programme, achieving normally a second-class honors or higher grade.
English language requirements:
* IELTS: Grade 6.5
* TOEFL: 230-computer based, 570 paper based
* Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English: Grade C
* Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English: Grade C
|CAE score:||80(Grade C)|
|TOEFL paper-based test score:||570|
|TOEFL computer-based test score:||230|
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.