|Application deadline:||September 12 (EU); September 1 (Non-EU)|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||October 2014, October 2015|
|Credits (ECTS):||120 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
* to develop students ability to analyse, anticipate, innovate and evaluate;
* to learn how to work in a team and draw up management plans;
* to provide students with sound knowledge in connection with market demands;
* to offer students in-depth knowledge of the international business environment and globalisation.
Course aimed at: graduates in Economics and Business or graduates of other departments willing to improve their knowledge.
The master studies represent the second cycle of the university studies. The MA programmes enable the students to further their research into a specific domain and they prepare the way towards their applying for the doctoral programmes. A master's degree corresponds to a two-year postgraduate program (120 ECTS credits, 30 ECTS in each semester). The curriculum of a master´s programme provides 14-16 hours a week. There are 4-6 disciplines in each semester.
Quantitative Methods for Economics; Finance and Management; Asset Management; International Strategy; International Financial Reporting
The completion of master studies assumes a dissertation corresponding to 20 credits, beyond the 120 credits of the curriculum.
* Prerequisites: Lingua Centre certificate in Business English; other internationally recognised certificates are also taken into consideration;
* The admission assessment consists of the overall undergraduate average grade which counts for 50% of the total plus the graduation examination average grade which represents the remaining 50%.