|Application deadline:||31 May|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015|
|Credits (ECTS):||120 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The MIB programme offers much scope for individual choices and independent design of study profiles. It is specifically designed to develop individual capabilities to act creatively and responsibly in international business and complex organizational and institutional settings. The curriculum concentrates on general management topics, but combines them with learning experiences that emphasize teamwork, cross-cultural interactions, skills in compressing, analyzing and communicating information, and knowledge management expertise.
Highlights at a glance * International experiences
* Interdisciplinary curriculum
* Non-consecutive Master
* MBA-style learning
* Individual time models
* All-in tuition fee
* Principles of Economics
* Principles of Accounting
* Principles of Finance
* Principles of Statistics
* Principles of Management
* Leadership & Intercultural Management
* International Economics
* International Strategy & Operations Management
* International Marketing
* Practical Ehtics in International Business
* Practical Training
* Elective 1
* Regional Specialisation (choose one): African, Asian, European or Latin American Business Relations
* Elective 2
* Elective 3
* Master's Thesis
* Study abroad option
* First university degree (Bachelor or equivalent)
* Excellent written and spoken English skills
* Frankfurt School Admission Test, GMAT or GRE
* Successful participation in our admissions interview
|TOEFL iBT® test:||90|
Sign in to find all related scholarships and all information about funding here.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.