Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
|Application deadline:||For Fall Semester: August 15; For Spring Semester: January 15|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||February 2014, September 2013|
|Duration full-time:||12 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Supply chain and purchasing management is integral to the success of international businesses that are striving for competitive advantages at a global level. The key to this success is having the right skills and knowledge in order to plan and execute strategies that boost revenues and reduce costs through ideas and innovation.
The aim of this programme is to provide skills that are relevant to business and first-class training through a unique international partnership between two internationally renowned business schools Audencia Nantes in France and MIP Politecnico di Milano in Italy - and their network of industry partners.
The programme has been designed with an industrial skill set in mind in collaboration with the schools industry partners and the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply. Graduates of the programme will be well equipped to meet the challenge of managing the increasingly global scope of business.
The Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) has awarded its accreditation to this programme recognizing and confirming its academic and professionalizing qualities.
This programme is offered in partnership with MIP Politecnico di Milano - MIP- Politecnico di Milano School of Management was founded in 1979 out of the partnership between the Politecnico di Milano, the largest technical university in Italy, and some of the most important Italian and international multinationals. It is one of the leading premiere business schools of Italy.
The strengths of the programme
* A full-time programme in English.
* Programme offered in 2 versions:
one year for those already holding a Master 1 degree
one year and one semester for those holding a bachelor's degree
* two internationally renowned schools: Audencia Nantes and MIP Politecnico di Milano.
There are a number of ways in which we support students in their career development:
* Events: meetings with companies and workshops
* Job Postings: postings for a variety of placements (junior, senior and international) with more than 15000 internship opportunities per year, five postings per student
* Internship: dozens of new internship adverts published daily
* Job Tools: Workshops and meetings to help prepare CVs, cover letter, interview tips
* Orientation and counseling
* Company presentations
For Fall Semester:
* Early application: before January 15
* Regular admissions: from January 15 until August 15
* Students who need a visa must submit their application before July31
For Spring Semester:
* Early application: before January 15 (reduced tuition fees)
* Regular admissions: from September 15 until January 15
* Students who need a visa must submit their application before November 30
Fundamentals in Management: Courses in Nantes (Extended programme only)
Core courses during this phase are taught in Nantes by Audencia's permanent or visiting faculty and cover the functional disciplines of management. This phase provides the knowledge, skills and techniques that are fundamental to the whole area of management and is the foundation for the subsequent programme.
* Management Control
* Labour law
* Introduction to Entrepreneurship
* Property and Personal Insurance in Companies
* Financial Analysis
* Marketing Strategies
* Human Resource Management
* Management Information Systems
* Strategic Management
Phase 1: Courses in Nantes
* Introduction to Supply Chain and Purchasing Management
* Purchasing Management
* International Management and Legal issues
* Financial Accounting and Consulting Methods
* Logistics Management
* Sectoral Approaches I
Phase 2: Courses in Milan
* Introduction to Supply Chain and Purchasing Management
* ICT for supply chain and purchasing management
* Manufacturing & Quality Management
* Strategic Supply Chain & Purchasing Management
* Demand Management & Forecasting
* Sectoral Approaches II
Phase 3: Project
One year programme students complete an 8-credit project between June and September.
For Two year programme students an additional 30-credit project/internship is required which lasts for 6 months after the end of the last academic courses (either in France or Italy).
Phase 4 (optional): Internship
The internship is optional in the MSCPM programme but recommended to students who need to strengthen their professional experience before looking for a permanent position. The internship is not a substitute for the thesis but the two can be linked in terms of content.
Students write and submit a thesis. They also prepare an oral presentation where they defend their thesis subject in front of a panel comprising the thesis tutor, the MSCPM Programme Director or one other permanent professor and any corporate guests invited by the student.
* One-year Programme: 4-year Bachelors degree in business or engineering.
* Two-year Programme: 3-year Bachelors degree or 4-year Bachelors degree in other fields.
* Advanced level of English (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS).
* Application on the Audencia website
* CV and cover letter in English
* Copies of diplomas and transcripts
* English test score (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS)
* Copy of identity document
* Two references
* Essay/Interview in situ or on-line in the month following pre-selection
* Admission confirmed shortly after the interview
Audencia Nantes' commitment to excellence and diversity is shown through the various types of scholarships given out each year to students of merit from different backgrounds.
Audencia Nantes awards over 200,000 Euros in scholarships per year giving the opportunity for students around the world to study in a world-class international environment.
Our aim is to open up the best business education to students that show the skill and motivation to be the leaders of tomorrow.
* Excellence Scholarships
* Achievement scholarships
* Diversity scholarships
* Global leadership awards
* Audencia Foundation scholarships
* Eiffel Scholarships
* French government scholarships
* Bank loans
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test