Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
|Application deadline:||15 June|
|Tuition fee:||Not specified|
|Start date:||October 2014|
|Credits:|| 120 ECTS |
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
The Masters programme comprises 120 ECTS credit points and is laid out for a standard full-time study period of four semesters.
Unique Subject Diversity
You can major in one of these five subject areas:
* Corporate Development
* Supply Chain Management
Nearly all minor subjects are free electives designed to enhance the profile of your Masters studies by deepening and specializing or diversifying your knowledge base. Currently, over 30 minors from all disciplines of the WiSo Faculty are on offer
Only the best for your career
With your Bachelors degree you have already acquired profound knowledge and professional competence, making you well-equipped for labour market entry.
Heighten your career opportunities
By earning your MSc in Business Administration at the WiSo Faculty of Cologne University, you enhance your qualifications and become an expert in your field.
The Masters is the stepping stone for your career
The Masters degree is even indispensable for many leading positions in the most diverse of sectors, and for specific career paths in research and teaching.
Strength your research profile
For excellent students Master Doctoral Tracks provide the opportunity to start doctoral studies during the Master Programs. The Cologne Graduate School (CGS) gives further information and shows regulations for the application.
Masters studies are worthwhile
Take your professional future into your own hands and profit from the theoretical and methodological approaches taken at the WiSo Faculty, combining research and teaching with practice and thus underscoring our motto: Innovation for society researched-based solutions for practical problems.
Major in Supply Chain Management
A supply chain consists of a string of companies. The major in SCM addresses the relevant intra- and cross-company issues in seeking to solve the manifold challenges of global supply chain management. In the process, field-tested concepts as well as the latest scientific findings are conveyed in a practice-oriented way. Many modules are offered in the English language.
Strategy development, logistics and production management, purchasing, service management, intra- and cross-company planning, optimization and controlling
The major in Supply Chain Management is directed at future executives in, for example, the fields of business consultancy (strategic, operative and IT), product and project management, development, purchasing, logistics, production and services.
* Corporate Development
The requirements must be fulfilled until the application deadline:
* Bachelors degree in the Economic & Social Sciences The following degrees are deemed equivalent:
* Diplom degree in an economic or social science course of study from a German university of applied sciences or university of cooperative education
* Equivalent degree in an economic or social science course of study from a higher education institution abroad enjoying equal status
* Overall grade of at least 2.7 (German grade) in the Bachelors degree
* Language requirements: German and English
* Fulfilment of the following subject-related requirements:
- At least 60 ECTS credits in Business Administration
- At least 20 ECTS credits in Economics
- At least 10 ECTS credits in Statistics/Mathematics
Please note the specifications on the allocation of courses to the subject areas.
If you do not fulfill the subject-related admission criteria, you may compensate the lack by passing one of the following admission tests. You must reach the following minimum scores:
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT): at least 690 points
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE): at least 161 points (Verbal Reasoning), at least 163 points (Quantitative Reasoning) and at least 5 points (Analytical Writing),
- TM-WISO: at least a default value of 113.
The results must be submitted before the application deadline. Otherwise the test results do not serve as a compensation for the non-fulfillment of the subject-related admission criteria.
The following criteria are applied to the selection of applicants:
* Grade earned in the preceding Bachelors degree (up to 51 points)
* Result of the TM-WISO/ GMAT/ GRE (up to 29 points)
* Additional special achievements and interests (up to 20 points) notably, grade in the first university entrance qualification (i.e. Abitur = school-leaving examination), ranking among fellow graduates, practical experience and studies abroad, as well as other particular personal achievements.
The above criteria are used to determine a score for each candidate. Study places are subsequently allotted according to an applicants position on the ranking list.
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.