Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The PgCert/PgDip/MSc is a three stage e-learning programme from Certificate to Diploma to MSc.
Certificate Stage Modules:
* Educational Theories and Methods
* Educational Media
* Creating Educational Change
* Assessing Learners
* Peer Review of Teaching
The Cerificate stage of the course takes one year to complete and amounts to 60 credits.
Diploma Stage Modules:
* Research Skills 1 and 2
* Practical Teaching Portfolio
* Contemporary Issues
The Diploma stage of the course takes one year to complete and amounts to 60 credits.
The Masters stage is the development and production of the Dissertation and amounts to 60 credits.
* Well-established courses with multi-professional participants
* Full-time, part-time and e-learning options
* Tutor support throughout the programmes
* Assessment linked to practice
The e-learning course will appeal to those wishing a flexible approach to study at a
distance who have access to good internet facilities.
Applicant must have obtained initial degree from an approved University, or other qualification/proof of educational ability.
|CAE score:||75 (Grade B)|