Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The programme is assessed primarily by a dissertation on a topic of your choice, with additional assessed taught courses in research methods. It qualifies you to carry out higher research, but is also a degree in its own right and can be tailored to suit your requirements.
Goldsmiths is small but mighty a close-knit community that comes from every corner of the world, fostering an environment that enables freedom of thought and expression.
We work hard to deliver a superb student and staff experience, which we can only do by attracting and retaining the best staff. We are committed to the continuous improvement of the staff experience and to developing as a learning organisation.
Goldsmiths, University of London was founded in 1891, and has been part of the University of London since 1904. Weve a rich academic history, but were also known for our creative approach. From the moment you enrol youll be part of a powerful legacy of learning.
* 91% of our students are happy with the teaching on their course (2013 National Student Survey)
* Ranked first in London for our high quality and helpful staff (Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2014)
* Alumni include 7 Turner Prize winners and recipients of Oscars, Mercury Music prizes, Ivor Novellos and BAFTAS
* Recently launched the Goldsmiths Prize, rewarding boldly original fiction
* You should have an undergraduate degree of at least upper second class standard in a relevant subject.
| CAE score: (read more) |
Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) is part of the Cambridge English suite and is targeted at a high level (IELTS 6.5-8.0). It is an international English language exam set at the right level for academic and professional success. Developed by Cambridge English Language Assessment - part of the University of Cambridge - it helps you stand out from the crowd as a high achiever.
|193 (Grade B)|
Sign in to find more related scholarships for this programme.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.
Fortunately enough I was able to find StudyPortals. Right from the start of the application to getting the confirmation of admission I was using StudyPortals.
Sign up for your personal newsletter and we will help you too.
We will send you all the information you need to find your dream study programme!