|Application deadline:||31th May|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015|
|Credits (ECTS):||120 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||16 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
This Program reflects the new priorities, opportunities, and business strategies of a changing industry. It is designed to meet the evolving needs of businesses in a sector demanding an ever-higher degree of professionalism. The Program provides the knowledge, skills and techniques necessary for graduates to master the essential aspects of sport, leisure and tourism management, taking account of cultural diversity and the International dimension of the sector.
* Sports, Leisure and Tourism Management and Sustainable Development
* Legal Environment
* Preparation for Graduating Project
* International Strategic Management
* Strategic Management Fundamentals
* Rennes International Strategic Management
* Leisure and Tourism Marketing and Management
* Corporate Design
* Media Studies for Sports a Leisure Industry
* Merchandising in SLT Sector
* Global Organisational Behaviour
* Application Project in SLT
* International Sport Policies ans Sport Organization Management
* Logistics & Transport Management in the Tourism Industry
* Events Management in SLT Sector
* Sales and Purchasing in Sport and Tourism Industry
* Team Development & Management
* First degree (Bachelors) in any discipline or equivalent
* Application form
* Interview (possible by phone)
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||550|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||80|
Sign in to find all related scholarships and all information about funding here.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.