|Application deadline:||Start in 1 January: November (non-EEA: November).|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||January 2016|
|Credits (ECTS):||72 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||12 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Our full-time MBA programme has been consistently ranked around the top 30 programmes in the world and the top 5 in Europe.
Taught in English over 12 months, the programme attracts students from around 37 different countries world-wide. Participants emerge with the skills to think critically, creatively and analytically about the most defining issues in global business. They are taught by top-rated faculty, mentors and multinational corporate managers in one of most diverse classes of any MBA programme. A key goal of this programme is to deliver a behavioural transformation in participants. Students emerge from the programme with the personal skills to connect, inspire, motivate and leverage powerful networks across diversity - a defining quality of successful business leadership. Participants acquire these skills in two of the most experiential learning environments of any MBA programme: by 'living' management and the Personal Leadership Development (PLD). Using their daily experiences within RSM's extremely diverse population PLD encourages enhanced intrapersonal skills understanding and interpersonal communication skills.
This programme has a workload of 72 ECTS.
To be eligible for the MBA programme you must be able to demonstrate:
* Professional achievements and goals:three years' post-graduate work experience and clear professional targets that you have set for yourself.
* Academic excellence:a university degree (Bachelor, Masters, PhD) or equivalent, together with a valid GMAT/GRE report.
* An international outlook:the ability to interact and work with people from significantly diverse cultures and backgrounds.
* English proficiency:strong knowledge of English. A TOEFL, IELTS or PTE is not required unless specifically requested by the Admissions Committee during the admissions process.
* Personal qualities:leadership potential, strong communication skills, drive, maturity, creativity, adaptability, independence and self-confidence.
|TOEFL iBT® test:||100|
At least 3 year(s) of work experience is required.
Accredited by: NVAO in: Pays-Bas
The Graduate Management Admission Test® (GMAT®) is a standardised exam, delivered in English, used in admissions for thousands of business masters programmes globally. By taking this test you can show your suitability for this programme. The GMAT exam has been shown to be a valid predictor of academic performance in MBA and other business masters programmes.
Sign in to find more related scholarships for this programme.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.
Fortunately enough I was able to find StudyPortals. Right from the start of the application to getting the confirmation of admission I was using StudyPortals.
Sign up for your personal newsletter and we will help you too.
We will send you all the information you need to find your dream study programme!