Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||October 2014|
|Credits:|| 120 ECTS |
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
The MSc in International Business and Management (IBM) is a program run jointly with Bradford University located in the United Kingdom.
The Masters IBM degree is designed to educate international managers, experts, researchers, consultants, and executives, preparing them to play a leading role in dealing with international business issues throughout the world. The program trains students in decision-making skills and helps them develop ideas of underlying business solutions based on a thorough academic understanding of business practices. This challenging and rigorous programs curriculum comprises a mix of taught modules, practical experience, and research, providing the knowledge and skills necessary for entry into the global business environment either as practicing managers or researchers. Training in research methods forms an integral part of the course and culminates in a dissertationa substantial and original piece of research. Students have the opportunity to spend up to six months abroad as part of the program.
The MSc IBM program has successfully expanded its scope to reach international students. Many full-time students from various countries are currently enrolled, making the program truly international.
WHAT YOU GAIN FROM YOUR STUDIES
* Knowledge and skills necessary to effectively manage an international enterprise
* Knowledge of current business models and concepts
* Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment
* Decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Knowledge necessary todevelop a successful career worldwide
* Knowledge regarding internal and external factors influencing the financial condition of international corporations
* Good command of professional terminology in English, enabling you to freely communicate in the world of international business
* Real life experience with strategic consulting projects
* Knowledge and skills within your field of interest acquired through electives
* Knowledge of specific challenges in the formulation and execution of strategies in international organizations
WHO CAN YOU BECOME
* A manager in Polish branches of foreign enterprises
* A specialist in foreign market development
* A specialist in international cooperation in public/local administration offices and in the non-governmental sector
* A leader of international projects
* An entrepreneur who pursues opportunities on the international market
* An entrepreneurial leader in different organizations
* A marketing specialist ready to work in both domestic and international environments as well as corporations, small and medium sized companies, interactive or marketing research agencies, and/or public institutions
* A junior marketing manager responsible for the development of brands in local, domestic, or international markets
* A marketing consultant with in depth knowledge of the newest concepts and marketing tools
* An entrepreneur prepared for the active and successful acquisition of new clients tions
* Acquiring the knowledge necessary to develop a successful career worldwide
* Macroeconomics and Business Economics
* Advanced Civil Law
* Application of Mathematical Statistics
* Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
* Finance & Advance Accounting Methods
* International Business Strategy
* Commercial Law
* Operations Research
* Managerial Psychology
* Entrepreneurship & New Venture Development
* International Marketing
* Strategic Management
* Industrial Relations & HR Management
* Management in Context & Contemporary Management Theory
* International Business Environment
* Cross Cultural Management
* Research Methods
* Skills Development Program
* MA Dissertation Seminar
* Comparative Law
* Corporate Culture
* Cash Race - manage Working Capital To Boost Profitability
* Understanding Climate Change & Energy Issues
* Social Media Strategy
* Selling Products, Selling Ideas, Selling yourself, Ivan Hernandez
* Polish Heritage
* Blue Ocean Strategy
* Interpersonal Communication
* Business Ethics and The Present Financial Crisis
* Ecological Economics
* International Capital Markets & Investments
* The Global Economy after the Crisis
* Risk Management
* Career Planning
* Building Image
* International Investment Banks
* Nations Banking
* Introduction to HRM
* Public Management
* An Introduction to Industrial Sustainability
* Writing a Business Plan
* Financial mathematics I
* Financial mathematics II
* Consulting Skills
* Leading Organizational Change from a Leadership perspective
* Economy Crisis from the Sociology collective behaviour perspective
* Global Financial Crisis: some international trends and Russia
* Russia: a market for goods, services and investments
* Production & Technology Management
* Global Innovation Networks
* Economic Development and Leaving conditions theory, reality, research
* Understanding Climate Change & Energy Issues
* Specialization in Human Resource Management * HR Development
* Diversity in Work and Organizations
* Job Evaluation and Renumeration Management
* Economical Sociology
* Work Economy
* Specialization in Strategic Management * Strategic Financial Management
* Strategy Classics
* Consulting Project
* Strategic Negotiations
* Mergers & Acquisitions
Admission for Master programs at Kozminski University is based on personal interviews.
Candidates who apply for a Master program in the same field in which they have previously obtained a Bachelor diploma are not required to participate in the interviews.
Possible interview dates will be published here in May 2013.
Foreign Candidates are admitted with omission of the above mentioned regulations in accordance with the ordinance of the Minister of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Poland of September 9, 2009.
* Required documents
Application for full-time and part-time Master programs at Kozminski University must include:
* original high school diploma or a copy issued by the candidates high school
* Bachelor diploma including the supplement (if the diploma was issued before 2005 supplement is not required)
* 2 signed passport photographs
* copy of the national ID or a Passport
* CV in English
* At least one reference letter
* proof of payment of the admission fee (non-refundable)
Foreigners are additionally required to submit:
* a certificate confirming proficiency in the English language (e.g.: TOEFL, IELTS, PEARSON, FCE)
* copy of a passport and a valid visa or residence permit
* general health certificate
* copy of health insurance valid in the Republic of Poland
All documents issued in foreign languages should be translated into Polish by a sworn translator in Poland.
Documents can be submitted at the Admission Office on campus of Kozminski University, room D/126. Admission process for the 2013/2014 academic year begins on May 7, 2013. Admission Decisions will be issued after May 10, 2013.
The admission fee for all programs delivered in English is 750PLN.
Payment of the admission fee should be made to the following bank account:
PEKAO S.A. II O/Warszawa 20 1240 1024 1111 0010 1646 0637
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.