The MSc program prepares students for active careers in international, multicultural business environment. Over four semesters of study, students acquire hands-on, in depth knowledge of advanced concepts and tools. The program focuses on active engagement with professors and fellow students with the intent of solving advanced problems. Students of the Master Program in Finance and Accounting can choose between two specializations. Those who choose to specialize in Accounting are prepared to undertake ACCA Qualification at Professional (P) level.
WHAT YOU CAN GAIN FROM YOUR STUDIES:
- Advanced knowledge of financial management, investment, and banking, based on case studies and active learning.
- Skill improvement with analysis, investment planning, financial problem solving, and consulting.
- Hands-on knowledge of global accounting standards and practices.
- Skills in consulting, effective communication, and work as part of international teams.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR GRADUATES - WHOM YOU CAN BECOME:
- A specialist in finance, financial analyst, or manager in organizations dealing with financial services (banks, insurers, mutual funds, broker services), international corporations or the public sector.
- A controller, an accountant, an auditor, or an accounting specialist in a related field (professions that have proven to be resistant to the financial crisis). The program prepares its participants for work in both the private and public sectors.
Graduate Programs (MSc)
- Alliance for Business Education International Master in Management
- Master in International Business and Management with Bradford University (UK degree)
- Master in International Business and Management (part-time/full-time)
- Master in Finance and Accounting
- Why choose Kozminski
- Open days
- Practical information
- Tuition and admission fees
- Scholarships and discounts
- Healthcare and insurance
- Facilities for the disabled
- Order a free brochure
Admission for Master programs at Kozminski University is based on personal interviews.
Candidates who apply for a Master program in the same field in which they have previously obtained a Bachelor diploma are not required to participate in the interviews.
Possible interview dates will be published here in May 2013.
Foreign Candidates are admitted with omission of the above mentioned regulations in accordance with the ordinance of the Minister of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Poland of September 9, 2009.
Application for full-time and part-time Master programs at Kozminski University must include:
- original high school diploma or a copy issued by the candidates high school
- Bachelor diploma including the supplement (if the diploma was issued before 2005 supplement is not required)
- 2 signed passport photographs
- copy of the national ID or a Passport
- CV in English
- At least one reference letter
- proof of payment of the admission fee (non-refundable)
Foreigners are additionally required to submit:
- a certificate confirming proficiency in the English language (e.g.: TOEFL, IELTS, PEARSON, FCE)
- copy of a passport and a valid visa or residence permit
- general health certificate
- copy of health insurance valid in the Republic of Poland
All documents issued in foreign languages should be translated into Polish by a sworn translator in Poland.
Documents can be submitted at the Admission Office on campus of Kozminski University, room D/126. Admission process for the 2013/2014 academic year begins on May 7, 2013. Admission Decisions will be issued after May 10, 2013.
The admission fee for all programs delivered in English is 750PLN.
Payment of the admission fee should be made to the following bank account:
PEKAO S.A. II O/Warszawa 20 1240 1024 1111 0010 1646 0637