|Application deadline:||December 15; January 15|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2014, January 2015|
|Credits:|| 90 ECTS |
|Duration full-time:||12 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
Programme taught in English at Sophia Antipolis campus - September intake.
This MSc is a full-time course taught over a twelve-month period. There are eight months of taught courses, followed by four to six months for the dissertation and internship.
Web-marketer, SEM manager, account manager, project manager, product marketing manager, communication manager, consultant in web-marketing, management consultant, media planner, web analyst, traffic manager, community manager, e-commerce manager, quality and sales management.
This programme cuts across many domains of management (communication, marketing, project management, sustainable development, web-site, graphic design, brand and product management) with expertise in internet, new technologies and web-marketing.
In all sectors, graduates of the programme manage new product launches, services, events and franchises; they also manage and develop corporate and business websites.
Some recent graduate examples include: marketing managers at LOreal and Elisabeth Arden; communication manager at Nike; relationship management analyst at Brown Brother Harriman; marketing and communication manager at the Yachting Club of Monaco; financial project manager at Lenovo; sales director- Univers at Decathlon; sales manager at Microsoft; event project manager at the Martinez Palace Hotel (Cannes); radio media planner at Lagardere Advertising; web-master at the Nice Cote dAzur airport; quality and marketing manager at BMW (Cannes, France); marketing coordinator at Porsche; research marketing and pricing manager at Goodyear; e-marketing project manager at Canal +; project manager - European websites at Sony Europe; project manager - European websites at Oracle Toronto, Canada; sales manager at Danone; marketing manager at the Hong Kong Trade Development Council - Shanghai Branch Office China..
This MSc produces graduates who are competent, practised and experienced in three key areas the job market requires: project management, new technologies and web-marketing, and the development of new business ideas.
The MSc achieves this by redefining the role of the student: students take on the role of junior consultants from the beginning of the year. At the start of the year companies come to SKEMA to present projects they would like students of this MSc to manage. They are real life assignments with expected deliverables, budget and deadlines to respect. Students choose the project they would like to work on, and start working immediately.
The programme is structured so that students are presented with relevant web-marketing and project management concepts in class. Students then apply the concepts taught in class to the projects they are working on. All the while, they are guided by the professor-coaches who monitor their work, giving feedback and calling for revisions when needed.
Over recent years students have done projects for companies such as Amadeus, Orange, IBM, Dow AgroSciences, Air Cannes, the Opera of Nice, Nike Projects included product launches, website creation, web-marketing, events management, re-branding
This MSc leads to the Google Adwords and Google Analytics certifications and to the PMI certifications: CAPM or PMP.
Why choose this programme
This programme has a close link to companies thanks to strong partnerships; these partnerships provide five main benefits:
* Technical skills and knowledge
This MSc will give you expertise in the creation of products, services or events. Working on a real project for a company, you apply managerial skills such as marketing and web-marketing, on and off-line communication, business plans, legal issues, web-site creation / design / management, CRM and e-CRM, e-commerce, change management
* Expertise in managing teams and communicating with stakeholders
You work in teams with specific responsibilities and assignments. You also manage company meetings and professional presentations. Students acquire skills in team-working; this will be of value to recruiters.
* Creativity and capacity to develop new business ideas
The partner companies need for new ideas and creativity is the main reason for working with students on projects.
* Being coached by seven experts on your company project
These experts are consultants or CEOs. They teach according to their expertise and then coach you on your project. You are managed on project management, marketing and web-marketing - communication and e-communication, graphic design and web-site management, business plans, legal issues, quality and knowledge management, issues of sustainable development.
* Professional and practical added valueBy the end of the year, you will have hands-on experience with professional plans and frameworks such as: action plans and activity reports to manage teams; communication, risk, quality and business plans; project plans, and specification plans. You will also have mastered tools to schedule and realise strategic analysis of a project.
Partner companies IBM, PMI (Project Management Institute), Schneider Electric, Amadeus, Dow AgroSciences, Altran, Nike, Areco, Convers, Luxottica, Chambers of Commerce, Opera of Nice, Arion Laboratories, Synertal, Genevrier Laboratories, Euro-Aptitudes, Nice Airport, Beepeers, Microgine, Azuriel, RTE Technologies, SophiaNet, Brown Brother Harriman, Goodyear, L'Oreal
Project Management & Consulting, Semester 1 / Semester 2 (S1/S2), 27 credits
* Project Management Fundamentals (PMI) S1, 3 credits
* Project Management and Innovation S1, 4 credits
* Managing Across Borders and Cultures S1, 2 credits
* Project Consulting I S1, 2 credits
* MS Project S1, 2 credits
* Advanced Project Management S2, 4 credits
* Sustainable Project Management and Development S2, 4 credits
* Project Consulting II S2, 2 credits
* Elective course (recommended: CAPM) S2, 2 credits
* Quality Project Management S2, 2 credits
Web-Marketing and E-Communication, S1/S2, 23 credits
* Web-Marketing and E-communication S1, 4 credits
* Web Design Tools and Technics S1, 3 credits
* Web-Marketing Consulting I S1, 3 credits
* Social Network & Community Management S1, 3 credits
* Corporate Design and Web-Site Management S2, 4 credits
* Google Adwords and Analytics S2, 2 credits
* Web-Marketing Consulting II S2, 2 credits
* Elective course: Advanced Graphic Design and Multimedia or Advanced Google Adwords or other elective course S2, 2 credits
International Business Developement, S1/S2 8
* Strategy S2, 3 credits
* Globalisation S1, 3 credits
* Research Methods S1, 2 credits
Coaching and MSc Thesis S1/S2, 32 credits
* Personal Development S1/S2, 2 credits
* Dissertation S2, 30 credits
Total credits (S1 + S2 + Project): 90 creditsApproximate course time not including individual and project work: 400 hours These details are for information only and may be changed by the school without prior notice.
* A four-year degree or equivalent (or, in some cases: a three-year degree plus substantial professional experience; or for UK applicants only: a three-year bachelor's degree with honours).
* A good score in one of the following English language tests: TOEFL (580 institutional testing programme / 237 computer-based test and 92 internet-based test), TOEIC (830), IELTS (6.5) or equivalent.
Note: no English language test score is required for students who have a degree from an English-speaking university.
* A GMAT or GRE score will be to the candidates advantage.
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||580|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||92|
SKEMA offers students with very good potential the opportunity to be granted scholarships for excellence that may entitle them to a rebate on their tuition.
The scholarship for excellence is based on merit according to the following criteria:
* Excellent GMAT or TAGE MAGE
* Excellent GPA
* Overall quality of the application: professional project, extra-curricular activities ...