Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
|Application deadline:||Next application deadlines: 15 November, 15 December|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||January 2014, September 2013|
|Credits:|| 90 ECTS |
|Duration full-time:||12 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Programme taught in English at Sophia Antipolis campus - September and January intakes.
This MSc is a full-time course taught over a twelve-month period. There are eight months of taught courses, followed by four to six months for the dissertation and internship.
Project manager, product marketing manager, communication manager, consultant in web-marketing, management consultant, media planning consultant, web analyst, quality and sales management.
This programme cuts across many domains of management (communication, marketing, project management, sustainable development, web-site, graphic design, brand and product management) with expertise in internet, new technologies and web-marketing. In all sectors, graduates of the programme manage new product launches, services, events and franchises; they also manage and develop corporate and business websites.
This MSc produces graduates who are competent, practised and experienced in three key areas the job market requires: project management, new technologies and web-marketing, and the development of new business ideas. The MSc achieves this by redefining the role of the student: students take on the role of junior consultants from the beginning of the year. At the start of the year companies come to SKEMA to present projects they would like students of this MSc to manage.
They are real life assignments with expected deliverables, budget and deadlines to respect. Students choose the project they would like to work on, and start working immediately. The programme is structured so that students are presented with relevant web-marketing and project management concepts in class. Students then apply the concepts taught in class to the projects they are working on.
All the while, they are guided by the professor-coaches who monitor their work, giving feedback and calling for revisions when needed. Over recent years students have done projects for companies such as Amadeus, Orange, IBM, Dow AgroSciences, Air Cannes, the Opera of Nice, Nike Projects included product launches, website creation, web-marketing, events management, re-branding
Why choose this programme
This programme has a close link to companies thanks to strong partnerships; these partnerships provide five main benefits:
* Technical skills and knowledge
This MSc will give you expertise in the creation of products, services or events. Working on a real project for a company, you apply managerial skills such as marketing and web-marketing, on and off-line communication, business plans, legal issues, web-site creation / design / management, CRM and e-CRM, e-commerce, change management
* Expertise in managing teams and communicating with stakeholders
You work in teams with specific responsibilities and assignments. You also manage company meetings and professional presentations. Students acquire skills in team-working; this will be of value to recruiters.
* Creativity and capacity to develop new business ideas
The partner companies need for new ideas and creativity is the main reason for working with students on projects.
* Being coached by seven experts on your company project
These experts are consultants or CEOs. They teach according to their expertise and then coach you on your project. You are managed on project management, marketing and web-marketing - communication and e-communication, graphic design and web-site management, business plans, legal issues, quality and knowledge management, issues of sustainable development.
* Professional and practical added valueBy the end of the year, you will have hands-on experience with professional plans and frameworks such as: action plans and activity reports to manage teams; communication, risk, quality and business plans; project plans, and specification plans. You will also have mastered tools to schedule and realise strategic analysis of a project.
IBM, PMI (Project Management Institution), Dow AgroSciences, Altran, Nike, Areco, Convers, Chambers of Commerce, Opera of Nice, Arion, Synertal, Air Cannes, Aava Communication, Digitrad, Aquariolis, UNHJ (Union Nationale des Huissiers de Justice), Auro-Aptitudes, Nice Airport
Fundamentals of marketing
* Advanced Consumer Behaviour, 30h, 4 credits
* Market Research, 30h, 4 credits
* Marketing Strategy, 30h, 4 credits
Fundamentals of the MSc, 120h, 16 credits
* Project Management and Innovation (skills for product and service creation), 30h, 4 credits
* Web-Marketing and e-Communication, 30h, 4 credits
* Project Consulting I (consulting on the real company project, first semester), 30h, 4 credits
* Web-site Management & e-CRM, 30h, 4 credits
* Quality Project Management, Financial and Legal Issues, 30h, 4 credits
* Project Consulting II (consulting on the real company project, second semester), 30h, 4 credits
* Managing Across Borders and Cultures, 30h, 4 credits
Electives: five electivesto be chosen from, 75h, 10 credits
* Corporate Design and Multimedia
* CAPM (international project manager certification from the PMI (Project Management Institute), 15h, 2 credits
* MS PROJECT, 15h, 2 credits
* Google Adwords & Google Analytics (expert skills in web-marketing and search-engine), 15h, 2 credits
* Corporate Communication, 15h, 2 credits
* Project Management for Events, 15h, 2 credits
Business Game, or project 30h, 4 credits
Professional Development 15h, 2 credits
Research & Dissertation
* Research Methods and Critical Thinking 30h 4 credits
* Dissertation, Individual coaching, 30 credits
TOTAL: 450h, 90 credits
These details are for information only and may be changed by the school without prior notice
* A four-year degree or equivalent (or, in some cases: a three-year degree plus substantial professional experience; or for UK applicants only: a three-year bachelor's degree with honours).
* A good score in one of the following English language tests: TOEFL (580 institutional testing programme / 237 computer-based test and 92 internet-based test), TOEIC (830), IELTS (6.5) or equivalent.
Note: no English language test score is required for students who have a degree from an English-speaking university.
* A GMAT or GRE score will be to the candidates advantage.
|TOEFL paper-based test score:||580|
|TOEFL computer-based test score:||237|
|TOEFL internet-based test score:||92|
SKEMA offers students with very good potential the opportunity to be granted scholarships for excellence that may entitle them to a rebate on their tuition.
The scholarship for excellence is based on merit according to the following criteria:
- Excellent GMAT or TAGE MAGE
- Excellent GPA
- Overall quality of the application: professional project, extra-curricular activities ...
Scholarship application procedure:
If your profile is compliant with the above-mentioned criteria and you would like to apply, please download the scholarship application form, fill it in and send it back together with your application package for the MSc programme to:
SKEMA Business School -
BP-085 - 60 Rue Dostoievski
06902 SOPHIA ANTIPOLIS CEDEX - FRANCE.
Your application will then be studied by a jury, and Admissions in SKEMA will inform you of their decision.
NB: When shortlisting applicants, students from emerging countries will come first.
Students applying to our masters of science programmes can request that SKEMA presents their applications for the Eiffel Scholarship.
The MSc application deadline for those wishing to apply also for the Eiffel Scholarship is November 15.
Scholarships for Students from Kososvo
Pre-notice announcement for the opening of the next call for applications of the YCS Scholarship Programme of the EU in Kosovo. Applications open from 13 January and until 28 February. More info:
Franco-Thai Scholarship Programme
This scholarship programme is open to Thai students to study in France at master and Phd level. The deadline for submission is the 19th of February 2012.
The application process is to be completed online. Information and details:
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.