|Application deadline:||as early as possible|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||October 2014|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
|Educational variant:||Part-time, Full-time|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
To provide you with a multi-disciplinary education and training in geographical information systems in the context of environmental science, enabling you to gain employment in public/private agencies/businesses that deal with the sustainable management of natural resources (including conservation, planning, and environmental management).
Duration and mode of study
One year full-time or two years part-time.
Teaching and assessment methods
All campus-based modules are assessed by a variety of coursework and/or examination. The dissertation is assessed separately and accounts for one third of the total credits required for the MSc
* Introduction to GIS
* Research Design and Methods in Geography
* Geographic Visualisation
* Theories, Concepts and Applications of Sustainable Development
* Programming for Spatial Scientists
* Spatial Information Science
* Earth Observation and Remote Sensing
* Environment, Space and Society
* Global Climate and Environmental Change
* Biodiversity Conservation and Global Change: Tropical East Africa
* Environmental Economics
* Sustainable Management of Biological Resources: Ecosystem and Biodiversity Conservation
Normally at least a second-class honours degree or equivalent in a cognate discipline from an approved institution or relevant professional or commercial experience.
|CAE score:||75 (Grade B)|
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contact persons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.