|Application deadline:||June; November|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015, January 2016|
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
|Educational variant:||Part-time, Full-time|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
2st Year - American MBA
The AMBA Program enables degree candidates to pursue their studies in Paris (3-month term) and in the United States and obtain an American accredited degree.
After obtaining a grade of B or above in the above subjects, students finish their coursework in the United States at one of the following universities:
* Clark University, Worcester, Massachusetts
* Suffolk University, Boston, Massachusetts
* The University of North Florida, Jacksonville
* Webber International University
* Winthrop University, Rockhill, South Carolina
* University of Arizona, Tucson
* California Lutheran University
Required courses in Paris
* Business Law
* Business Financial Management
* Managerial Accounting
* Human Resource Management
* Marketing Management
* Organizational Behavior
* Economics Analysis
* Research Methods & Writing
* Students Candidates must have a Bachelors degree, or its equivalent, in order to be admitted to the MBA Program. The Admissions Committee may also take work experience into account, in order to determine a candidates eligibility.
* Executives and Professionals PGSM strongly urges professionals and executives to apply to the MBA Programs. Classes take place two working days a week plus Saturdays, which enables working executives and professionals to continue working as they study.
MBA Programs - Applications & procedures
Candidates must complete and return the application form found either in the prospectus or on our website, together with the items required. Once the admission file is completed, the candidates request is sent to the jury for examination. Completed files are examined by the jury and admissions is on a rolling basis. A personal interview is required for final admission, and candidates not living in France may request a telephone interview. A condition for admissions may require the candidate to take remedial courses before beginning the program.
To confirm their admissions, students must complete their registration form accompanying the admission letter and also pay their first installment of tuition fees. Upon receipt of this initial payment, non-EU nationals will receive the documentation necessary to receive their student visa for their studies in France.
Admissions Tests: GMAT & TOEFL
The Admissions Committee suggests a GMAT score of 500 or more. For non-English speakers, a TOEFL score of 213 or more is required. A lower score is not necessarily eliminatory. The administration reserves the right to use other measures of language efficiency, such as the TOEIC, CCB, and individual/group interviews, to determine admissibility.
Should a candidate not be able to take the TOEFL and GMAT at an official ETS testing center, the Admission Committee may authorize the taking of these exams at PGSMs Language Center. PGSMs code for both the TOEFL and GMAT is 7989.
Admissions Requirements for LAMBA
LAMBA candidates must have an undergraduate degree and, for non native Spanish speakers, be fluent in Spanish. To meet the Spanish speaking requirement, candidates may present a certificate showing their language level or a transcript of courses successfully completed at a Spanish speaking university.
Sign in to find more related scholarships for this programme.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.
Fortunately enough I was able to find StudyPortals. Right from the start of the application to getting the confirmation of admission I was using StudyPortals.
Sign up for your personal newsletter and we will help you too.
We will send you all the information you need to find your dream study programme!