|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015|
|Duration full-time:||12 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
Building on the successful model offered in the digital arts undergraduate programme, the course is characterised by its diversity and the opportunity offered for interdisciplinary investigation. The modules are designed to encourage innovative practice within the students discipline and participants will also be encouraged to work collaboratively.
In the Independent Study module, students will pursue an in-depth exploration of the critical, theoretical, creative and practical aspects of their specialist field. In addition, there will be the opportunity to acquire knowledge of entrepreneurial and business skills applied to their practice.
The course is housed in the new state of the art Digital Arts Centre at the University of Worcester. Students on the MA are able to draw on a central bank of digital multi-media facilities such as computers (both Macs and PCs) running industry standard digital media software and smaller lab spaces for Digital Media experimentation, research, production and development work. There is also a 48 track digital recording studio, a digital video production studio (with full lighting rig and blue screen technology), Multi-camera studio system, Avid digital video editing facilities and web servers. These facilities are available for you to produce innovative work using industry standard equipment.
Key features and benefits
* Creativity and innovation applied to the real world
* Digital media convergence
* Commercial applications for innovative digital media
* Effective design and communication strategies
* Digital film production
* Research and development techniques in Digital Media
* Managing the creative and technical balance
* Effective design techniques and strategies
* Effective research, analysis, interpretation and evaluation of digital media
* Interdisciplinary team working and project management
* Experimental digital media production and interaction
* Industrial links
Research for Digital Media
Digital Media Practice 1 and 2
* Either a first or second-class Honours Degree in a relevant, cognate discipline or
* Professional qualifications in an appropriate area or
* Relevant professional experience
* All applicants will be invited to attend an interview and will be asked to provide a portfolio
* If English is not your first language, you will be expected to have reached a sufficient standard on admission to the course (e.g. IELTS 6.5, with a minimum of 6.0 in each element).
| CAE score: (read more) |
Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) is part of the Cambridge English suite and is targeted at a high level (IELTS 6.5-8.0). It is an international English language exam set at the right level for academic and professional success. Developed by Cambridge English Language Assessment - part of the University of Cambridge - it helps you stand out from the crowd as a high achiever.
|180 (Grade C)|
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||570|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||88|
IMPORTANT NOTE: Per 6 April 2015 only the English language tests from IELTS and Trinity College London are accepted for Tier 4 Visa applications to the United Kingdom. Other tests (including TOEFL, TOEIC, Pearson, City & Guilds) are no longer accepted for Tier 4 visa applications to the United Kingdom. The university might still accept these tests to admit you to the university, but if you require a Tier 4 visa to enter the UK and begin your degree programme, these tests will not be sufficient to obtain your Visa. Since the Trinity College London language tests must be taken in one of their exam centres in the UK, IELTS is now the only language test accepted for Tier 4 visas to the UK that can be taken worldwide.
Sign in to find all related scholarships and all information about funding here.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.
Fortunately enough I was able to find StudyPortals. Right from the start of the application to getting the confirmation of admission I was using StudyPortals.
Sign up for your personal newsletter and we will help you too.
We will send you all the information you need to find your dream study programme!