Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
This international master's program is part of the Master of Computer Science.
It is offered in partnership with the Université libre de Bruxelles in Belgium.
This international program builds on the bioinformatics, biomathematics and computer modeling experience of the various research centres of UPMC and its international partners, to offer a course covering the issues in biology and medicine that generate new requirements at the interface between computer science and mathematics: complex data analysis, detailed modeling tools.
This program accepts:
* computer science master´s students from the Bioinformatics and modeling specialization
* mathematics master´s students from the Mathematics applied to biology and medicine specialization
* biology students from the bioinformatics program of the Master of Molecular and Cellular Biology.
This international program is original compared to traditional master´s programs in bioinformatics in France and abroad, as it includes:
* biology, combining algorithms, combinatorics and statistics for bioinformatics and mathematic modeling
* research modules designed to mix students from different disciplines
* catch-up modules to allow students to acquire both knowledge and a common language to encourage dialogue
* modules shared by lecturers and professors from different disciplines.
In 2009/2010, this program is open to the three specializations in M1. In M2 it is only open for the Bioinformatics and modeling specialization of the Master of Computer Science and the Mathematics applied to biology and medicine specialization of the Master of Mathematics.
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contact persons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.