Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
This international master's program is part of the Master of Computer Science.
It is offered in partnership with the Université libre de Bruxelles in Belgium.
This international program builds on the bioinformatics, biomathematics and computer modeling experience of the various research centres of UPMC and its international partners, to offer a course covering the issues in biology and medicine that generate new requirements at the interface between computer science and mathematics: complex data analysis, detailed modeling tools.
This program accepts:
* computer science master´s students from the Bioinformatics and modeling specialization
* mathematics master´s students from the Mathematics applied to biology and medicine specialization
* biology students from the bioinformatics program of the Master of Molecular and Cellular Biology.
This international program is original compared to traditional master´s programs in bioinformatics in France and abroad, as it includes:
* biology, combining algorithms, combinatorics and statistics for bioinformatics and mathematic modeling
* research modules designed to mix students from different disciplines
* catch-up modules to allow students to acquire both knowledge and a common language to encourage dialogue
* modules shared by lecturers and professors from different disciplines.
In 2009/2010, this program is open to the three specializations in M1. In M2 it is only open for the Bioinformatics and modeling specialization of the Master of Computer Science and the Mathematics applied to biology and medicine specialization of the Master of Mathematics.
Sign in to find all related scholarships and all information about funding here.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.
Fortunately enough I was able to find StudyPortals. Right from the start of the application to getting the confirmation of admission I was using StudyPortals.
Sign up for your personal newsletter and we will help you too.
We will send you all the information you need to find your dream study programme!