Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
This international program is part of the Master of Molecular and Cellular Biology.
It is offered in partnership with the Universitat de Barcelona and the Erasmus medical center, in the Netherlands.
This program is a top class theoretical and practical course in the fields of molecular and cellular biology and stem cell biology. It is taught by three partner universities in collaboration with a network of internationally renowned research institutes, and includes at least one semester of study abroad with conferences and a laboratory internship. Graduates of this course have the skills required to undertake a doctorate, or for various professions in the research and development sector.
UPMC * Practical training in Molecular and Cellular Biology (12 ECTS) ;
* Foreign language (6 ECTS);
* Fundamental courses (12 ECTS).
* Specialized courses (12 ECTS);
* Practical training in a host laboratory (3 months) (30 CTS).
* Specialization in Cell Biology or in Stem Cell Biology (12 ECTS);
* Preparation of a scientific project (6);
* Scientific analysis of an article (6).
* Practical training in a host laboratory either in Paris, Rotterdam or Barcelona (18-30 ECTS) either in Paris, Rotterdam or Barcelona.
The prerequisite for the admission in the master is to possess a bachelor degree (licence) in biological sciences
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||550|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||80|
Sign in to find all related scholarships and all information about funding here.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.
Fortunately enough I was able to find StudyPortals. Right from the start of the application to getting the confirmation of admission I was using StudyPortals.
Sign up for your personal newsletter and we will help you too.
We will send you all the information you need to find your dream study programme!