Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
This international program is part of the Master of Molecular and Cellular Biology.
It is offered in partnership with the Universitat de Barcelona and the Erasmus medical center, in the Netherlands.
This program is a top class theoretical and practical course in the fields of molecular and cellular biology and stem cell biology. It is taught by three partner universities in collaboration with a network of internationally renowned research institutes, and includes at least one semester of study abroad with conferences and a laboratory internship. Graduates of this course have the skills required to undertake a doctorate, or for various professions in the research and development sector.
UPMC * Practical training in Molecular and Cellular Biology (12 ECTS) ;
* Foreign language (6 ECTS);
* Fundamental courses (12 ECTS).
* Specialized courses (12 ECTS);
* Practical training in a host laboratory (3 months) (30 CTS).
* Specialization in Cell Biology or in Stem Cell Biology (12 ECTS);
* Preparation of a scientific project (6);
* Scientific analysis of an article (6).
* Practical training in a host laboratory either in Paris, Rotterdam or Barcelona (18-30 ECTS) either in Paris, Rotterdam or Barcelona.
The prerequisite for the admission in the master is to possess a bachelor degree (licence) in biological sciences
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contact persons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.