Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
|Start date:||January 2014|
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
The Two Degree Program - Master of Responsible Management with MBA
The Concept of Partnership at Steinbeis University
The combined program represents a benchmark for future management education as proposed by the United Nations Principles for Responsible Management Education. In addition, students in our international study programs have the opportunity to choose their format, concept, and country of study.
Example: Combined as a two-degree program, the MBA program (21 months) and the M.A. in Responsible Management (12 months) can be awarded with 120 ECTS in 24 instead of 33 months.
Benefits of the Two-Degree MBA/M.A. Program
· Two academic degrees are earned.
· Two disciples of study are completed in a shorter time.
· Specialization is possible in the core content of two topics.
· The concepts of two studies with different topics are holistically integrated.
· Knowledge is applicable to two different fields of business.
Tuition Fee starts at 17.850 EUR up to 28.280 EUR.
The International MBA program takes about two years to complete and is taught in English.
The Master of Responsible Management combined with the International MBA Program of the IBR Institute of Business Relations at Steinbeis University Berlin.
The Combined Studies
The Master of Responsible Management in the Two Degree Program with the International MBA is twenty-four months rather than thirty-two months and has the following structure:
1) MBA Program: Five weeks residential, in-class lectures in Berlin, Budapest, Haifa, Odessa, Plymouth or Kiew. and . Twenty-seven courses in projects, a business consultation, and Master`s Thesis.
2) M.A. Program: Two weeks in-class lectures in Berlin, nine e-learning days, a busi- ness consultation, transfer projects, and a Master´s Thesis.
More information you will find on our homepage:
Bachelor, Diploma, Magister
MBA is accredited by FIBAA
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.