Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
This course is designed for education and training professionals who use technology to enhance teaching and learning. This includes professionals from an expanding and diverse group, such as
* secondary and primary school teachers, head teachers, lecturers and staff from vocational and higher education
* e-learning and multimedia developers in education, business and industry, media companies, and learning solutions
* staff and middle management from learning departments in sectors such as healthcare, IT, the police force, the armed forces and consultancies
It examines the key strands o technology-enhanced learning - applications and environments o innovation and change - managing and leading innovation and change in work settings.
You develop your
* knowledge and expertise of technology-enhanced learning
* understanding of the social, organisational and cultural factors that influence its effectiveness
* change management skills
* ability to implement new technologies in your workplace
* educational research skills
You learn through
* seminars, workshops, learner-led activities, group and peer discussion, self-directed study, reading
* a range of work-related assessment tasks
* digital resources including two virtual learning environments, video conference and the e-portfolio - allowing you to interact with the modules and support peer learning
* work-based investigations and projects
Modules * applications of technology enhanced learning
* work-based approaches to innovation and change in technology enhanced learning
* technology enhanced learning environments
* leading and managing innovation and change in technology enhanced learning
A degree plus relevant experience in teaching or supported technology enhanced learning.
If your first language is not English, you must have one of the following
* IELTS score of 6.5
* TOEFL score of 550
* Cambridge Advanced English (level 4)
* recognised equivalent qualification - contact us as above for details
You must have access to a computer and the Internet. You also need independent study skills and experience of using the Internet and the World Wide Web.
If working with children and vulnerable groups, you also need a Criminal Records Bureau check.
|CAE score:||75(Grade B)|
|TOEFL paper-based test score:||550|
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.