Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
* Modules designed to raise your overall English level quickly.
* Training you in language and conventions of academic writing, speaking, reading and listening.
* Training in relevant study and research skills that are needed for postgraduate work.
* Depending on which postgraduate course you have chosen to study, you will also study specific subject modules chosen from your relevant subject.
Entry Requirements Students wishing to join the International Pre-Masters Diploma should have a home country qualifications of graduate standard plus:
For the standard two semester IPMD course:An IELTS (International Language Testing System) score of 5.0, with not less than 5.0 in the written test
An equivalent English language test such as a TOEFL score of 500 (paper test) or 173 (computer test)
For fast track IPMD course:
* An IELTS score of 5.5, with not less than 5.5 in the written test
* An equivalent English language test such as TOEFL score of 525 (paper test) or 196 (computer test)
Costs Read our
Postgraduate courses require an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent or TOFEL of 88 (IBT) and above or Cambridge Advanced B or above.
| CAE score: (read more) |
Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) is part of the Cambridge English suite and is targeted at a high level (IETLS 6.5-8.0). It is an international English language exam set at the right level for academic and professional success. Developed by Cambridge English Language Assessment - part of the University of Cambridge - it helps you stand out from the crowd as a high achiever.
|60 (Grade C)|