Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
* Modules designed to raise your overall English level quickly.
* Training you in language and conventions of academic writing, speaking, reading and listening.
* Training in relevant study and research skills that are needed for postgraduate work.
* Depending on which postgraduate course you have chosen to study, you will also study specific subject modules chosen from your relevant subject.
Entry Requirements Students wishing to join the International Pre-Masters Diploma should have a home country qualifications of graduate standard plus:
For the standard two semester IPMD course:An IELTS (International Language Testing System) score of 5.0, with not less than 5.0 in the written test
An equivalent English language test such as a TOEFL score of 500 (paper test) or 173 (computer test)
For fast track IPMD course:
* An IELTS score of 5.5, with not less than 5.5 in the written test
* An equivalent English language test such as TOEFL score of 525 (paper test) or 196 (computer test)
Costs Read our
Postgraduate courses require an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent or TOFEL of 88 (IBT) and above or Cambridge Advanced B or above.
|CAE score:||60(Grade A)|
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.