Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
|Application deadline:||None - rolling admissions|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2013|
|Credits:|| 60 ECTS |
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
To meet the challenges of the global marketplace Grenoble Graduate School of Business has designed a unique Master´s program in International Business to provide international companies with graduates who have both international business and management skills, with foreign language and cross-cultural competencies.
The MIB provides a truly international and multicultural learning environment which makes its graduates very attractive to potential employers worldwide.
Internationally recognized, the MIB was recently ranked by the Financial Times amongst the top ten Masters in Management in the world.
It was also one of the first pre-experience Masters in Management in Europe to achieve direct accreditation from AMBA.
Students have the opportunity to study the MIB programme in Grenoble or in one of GGSB's international sites in:
* London (London School of Business and Finance)
* Singapore (Management Development Institute of Singapore)
* Manchester (London School of Business and Finance in Manchester)
Why choose the Grenoble MIB program?
* An internationally recognized program (ranked 7th in the Financial Times Global Masters ranking).
* A generalist program with a special focus on international aspects of business and management to meet the changing needs of today's global companies.
* A personal, enriching and learning experience in a trulymulticultural environment.
* A thriving, high-tech business environment in the heart of the French Alps.
The MIB is a high-quality comprehensive program of business administration subjects, studied from an international perspective.
The program focuses on the knowledge required by managers in different sectors to work in international companies and environments.
It is a strong generalist program that integrates all the core management courses and uses cross-functional approaches to apply these key fields while providing students with an international specialization.
Foreign language skills are essential in business today. The program is taught in English but provides the possibility to learn French at the same time.
No prior knowledge of French is required to attend the program.
The program requires full-time attendance during the first year of instruction*, followed by a period of up to one year to complete the mandatory International Management Project.
Students can carry out this project while on an internship or take on full-time employment anywhere in the world.
* International Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
* Budgeting and Controlling
Finance and Economics
* Corporate Finance
* International Financial Risk Management
* Microeconomics of Competitiveness (Harvard Business School Course)
Strategy and Operations
* Strategic Management
* Project Management
* Supply Chain Management
* Managing Technology and Innovations
* Marketing Management
* International Marketing
* Strategic Marketing and Planning
IT and Web Applications
* Managing Information Systems
* Intercultural and Ethical Issues in International Business
* Managing People and Organizations
* International Negotiation
* Introduction to International Business
* The Legal Environment of International Business
* Global Business Operations
* Global Trade Relations
Business Research and Analysis
* Research Methodology for International Managers (I & II)
* Diploma (Bachelor-Level)
* University Transcripts (front / back with scale): certified copies of all documents must be sent by regular mail directly from the institution
* CV / Resumé
* Internationally recognized passport picture
* Scan of passport
* Fluency in English (TOEFL, PTE, IELTS or CPE): * TOEFL: computer-based: 240 / IBT: 94 (minimum score of 22 in each band) / paper based : 587
* IELTS: 6,5 with a minimum of 6.0 in all areas (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking)
* Cambridge Profiency Exam : A,B,C
* Pearson Test of English (PTE) with a minimum of 63.
* TOEIC is not accepted
|TOEFL paper-based test score:||587|
|TOEFL computer-based test score:||240|
|TOEFL internet-based test score:||94|
The program is accredited by AMBA (The Association of MBAs)
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.