|Application deadline:||30 days before the start|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||October 2014, February 2015, April 2015, June 2015, August 2015|
|Duration full-time:||12 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The essential aims are to provide students with the abilities to understand the complex network of the main problems of humanity within the objective facts and the human factors, to effectively inspire and lead others, to motivate people for innovations and implementations, to think in new ways and in a complex network of human values, and to strengthen the students for the future challenges in the leadership capacities of humans. The Master Program provides students with an extensive and complex global image about humanity, society and the earth today and tomorrow.
Who is this program for?
This program is for people from all nationalities, all religions, and all cultures around the globe who want to contribute professionally towards resolving the problems of humanity and the earth on a local, regional, national or global level; especially for people who are preparing themselves for a future career in politics, economy, global industry, education, religious institutions, or NGOs. The program allows participants to extend their personal network of contacts, contributing to a priceless value for their future professional developments.
1. Trimester: Living Circumstances
* Earth Population and Urban Growth
* Poverty and its Implications
* Hunger and Famine
* Global Sanitations and Sewage
* Agriculture and Food Production
* Drinking and Agricultural Water
* Health and Health Care
* Work and Unemployment
2. Trimester: Global Destructiveness
* Implications of the Transport Systems
* Exploitation of Resources and Energy
* Economical and Industrial Network
* Cheat, Criminality and Corruption
* Wars, Militarization and Terrorisms
* Climate Change and its Implications
* Environmental Destruction
* Global and Regional Catastrophes
3. Trimester: Pillars of Power
* Human Rights, Justice and Punishments
* Power of Media and Information
* Governmental Finances and Dept
* Political Power, Style and Lobbyism
* Society and its non-reconciled History
* Religion´s Mission and its Sources
* Human Education for Mastering Life
* Life Philosophy and Human Fulfillment
Elaboration of the subjects:
* Actual state and prospective: facts and statistics;
* Critical components and destructive effects;
* Causes: the psychical and social factors;
* Optional aims and its ethics based on genuine human needs;
* Conceptual innovations to drastically reduce critical states;
* Strategic management of humans for implementations.
Lecturers: Invited Experts with research, academic and practical background. The
distribution of the subjects (trimester, week, days) depends on the availability of the invited experts. Depending on the availability of the experts the classes can also be held on Saturday and Sunday.
Subjects: Every subject 6 x 2-hours classes. Total: 24 subjects, each 12 h classes = 288 hours.
Assignment/homework: Volume for each subject depending on the lecturer.
Final project work: 1 subject of choice; elaboration starting in the second trimester.
Final exam for every subject: MCT and / or presentation.
Credits: 96 credits (all subjects) + 8 for final project = 104 total credits.
Requirements: minimum BA or similar academic diploma.
Preparation: Students must have read the book "Management of Knowledge" before begin (Can be ordered at the administration office or online).
No scholarships available.