|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||October 2015|
|Credits (ECTS):|| 120 ECTS Details |
The standard unit of study is the semester. The normal load of a semester is conventionally 30 credits. The convention of 30 credits/semester was chosen to adjust to the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). The credits assess the normal volume of a student's work.
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
This program prepares experts for national and international agencies. It presents the main theories, actors and institutions used in the development programs.
Study Program * Social Problems and social development strategies
* Social indicators
* Geopolitics and Globalization: New strategic Architecture
* Change and Social Development in Romania
* Development institutions
* Clinical sociology and communication in the institutional environment
* International Development Institutions
* Romanian Development Institutions
* Comparative Administrative Systems
* Financial Resources of Social Development
* Strategic Planning and Organizational Diagnosis
* Social Policies Design, Implementation and Evaluation
* Social Development Theories and Models
* European Institutions and Policies
* Public Policies Analysis