|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||October 2015|
|Credits (ECTS):|| 120 ECTS Details |
The standard unit of study is the semester. The normal load of a semester is conventionally 30 credits. The convention of 30 credits/semester was chosen to adjust to the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). The credits assess the normal volume of a student's work.
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
This program prepares experts for national and international agencies. It presents the main theories, actors and institutions used in the development programs.
Study Program * Social Problems and social development strategies
* Social indicators
* Geopolitics and Globalization: New strategic Architecture
* Change and Social Development in Romania
* Development institutions
* Clinical sociology and communication in the institutional environment
* International Development Institutions
* Romanian Development Institutions
* Comparative Administrative Systems
* Financial Resources of Social Development
* Strategic Planning and Organizational Diagnosis
* Social Policies Design, Implementation and Evaluation
* Social Development Theories and Models
* European Institutions and Policies
* Public Policies Analysis
Following Romanias adhering to the European Union and in accordance with Law 316 from July 12, 2006, the citizens from the European Union as well as the citizens from the Swiss Confederation and the European Economic Region may study at Romanian Higher Education Institutions in the same conditions as Romanian students do, that is :
* They have to pass an entrance examination for all study levels ( Bachelor, Master, PhD), at the same dates and the same subjects as Romanian students.
* The study fees are the same as for Romanian students, to be paid in Romanian currency (Ron). The fees may be updated every year.
* The admission sessions usually are in July for Bachelor studies and in September for Master and PhD studies.
* The exact examination data are available at every faculty of the university (they might differ slightly from one faculty to another).
In order to register for the entrance examination at any of the faculties of the University of Bucharest, the file must contain the following documents:
* Certificate of equivalence of study documents
* High school diploma + school records, in original and endorsed copies
* Birth certificate, endorsed copy
* Health certificate
* Three photos size ¾
* Passport or any other ID, in copy
* Proof of payment for the examination taxes