|Application deadline:||May 15|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015|
|Duration full-time:||12 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The Master degree in Fluid Mechanics and Energetics englobes an advanced academic program in fluid mechanics and applications in:
* Energy (turbo-machinery, nuclear energy, oil industry)
* Sustainable energy (wind or solar energy) and development involving hydraulics (rivers, off-shore and marine science),
* Transport phenomena and combustion in aerodynamics or space sciences,
* Chemical engineering and transport phenomena in many areas: * microfluidics with bio-assays, biotechnologies, MEMS or actuators,
* petroleum, oil & gas industry.
A high level education is given based on thorough scientific and technological knowledge.
The first semester (30 ECTS) is restricted to theoretical lectures and examinations. Fundamental and specialized lectures may be completed by personnal projects. The second semster (30 ECTS) includes a research internship (24 ECTS) whose aim is the development of research abilities. The research internship is completed by a lecture (6ECTS).
Applicants are selected on the basis of academic and/or scientific achievement as documented by academic transcripts, cover letters, references, or standardized test scores. To be admitted, applicants are required to have at least : * One year master study (science or engineering),
in the following fields: * Fluid mechanics, chemical engineering,
* Physics or applied mathematics as well provided they already demonstrated a significant level in fluid mechanics.
In case English is not the native language of the applicant, TOEFL, TOEIC... tests should be passed before admission (B1 level required).
National degree (L-M-D) / Diploma accredited by the French government