Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
You look for a Master degree of high quality and you aspire to an international career ?Saint-Etienne School of Management proposes a professionalizing master entirely taught in English, the Master in International Sales Management.
Aim of the programme * Allow bac+3/bac+4 students to integrate an advances programme in international sales.
Pedagogical Scheme * Full time, 16 months
Semester 1 : September - December
Semester 2 : January - May
Internship and professional dissertation : June - December
* 450 hours
* 4 to 6 months internship
* Professional dissertation
* Thory, practical applications, integration project
* High quality professors and practitioners
Intended learning outcomes * Allow students to acquire the competences necessary for an international seller while targeting a specific economic sector and geographical area ;
* Understand and master the technical and operational aspects related to international trade ;
* Be able to efficiently conduct negotiations at the international level ;
* Know the legal aspects related to local and international markets ;
* Prepare adequately strategies related to sales and marketing ;
* Have a clear overview of all the marketing activities of a firm ;
* Analyze and understand consumer behavior.
FacultyLocal and International highly qualified faculty members with an international experience in the field of the Sales Management :
* Senior Lecturers
* Company Managers, specialized in International Sales Management.
Advantages * Guarantee of the quality of the degrees offered by a School of Management known as a "Grande Ecole de Commerce", member of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles and holding the "grade de Master".
* "Une Grande Ecole autrement" ; a School of Management that is known for its identity, its expertise, its abilities to experiment, to be innovative.... a school where we can learn in another way.
* Pedagogical schemes of excellence.
* Access to our Companies and Alumni networks.
* A multicultural enrichment with the 25 nationalities represented in our school.
DiplomaMaster of Saint-Etienne School of Managment in International Sales Management.
Career Opportunities * International Sales Manager
* Export Manager
* Business Manager
* Product Manager
* Category Manager
* International Brand Manager
Bachelor´s degree / French Licence or equivalent
The admission decision is taken after evaluation of the application form and the oral and written Englsh tests.
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.