|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||October 2014|
|Duration full-time:||16 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
You look for a Master degree of high quality and you aspire to an international career ?Saint-Etienne School of Management proposes a professionalizing master entirely taught in English, the Master in International Sales Management.
Aim of the programme * Allow bac+3/bac+4 students to integrate an advances programme in international sales.
Pedagogical Scheme * Full time, 16 months
Semester 1 : September - December
Semester 2 : January - May
Internship and professional dissertation : June - December
* 450 hours
* 4 to 6 months internship
* Professional dissertation
* Thory, practical applications, integration project
* High quality professors and practitioners
Intended learning outcomes * Allow students to acquire the competences necessary for an international seller while targeting a specific economic sector and geographical area ;
* Understand and master the technical and operational aspects related to international trade ;
* Be able to efficiently conduct negotiations at the international level ;
* Know the legal aspects related to local and international markets ;
* Prepare adequately strategies related to sales and marketing ;
* Have a clear overview of all the marketing activities of a firm ;
* Analyze and understand consumer behavior.
FacultyLocal and International highly qualified faculty members with an international experience in the field of the Sales Management :
* Senior Lecturers
* Company Managers, specialized in International Sales Management.
Advantages * Guarantee of the quality of the degrees offered by a School of Management known as a "Grande Ecole de Commerce", member of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles and holding the "grade de Master".
* "Une Grande Ecole autrement" ; a School of Management that is known for its identity, its expertise, its abilities to experiment, to be innovative.... a school where we can learn in another way.
* Pedagogical schemes of excellence.
* Access to our Companies and Alumni networks.
* A multicultural enrichment with the 25 nationalities represented in our school.
DiplomaMaster of Saint-Etienne School of Managment in International Sales Management.
Career Opportunities * International Sales Manager
* Export Manager
* Business Manager
* Product Manager
* Category Manager
* International Brand Manager
Bachelor´s degree / French Licence or equivalent
The admission decision is taken after evaluation of the application form and the oral and written Englsh tests.