|Application deadline:||3rd April to 6th June|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015|
|Credits (ECTS):||120 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
This programme offers:
i) integrated training in the processes of innovation and commercialisation of technology;
ii) the promotion of creation of technology-based businesses;
iii) privileged access to the available technology at the University of Porto to start a business;
iv) student orientation based on real cases, during the whole process of starting new businesses;
v) the support of experienced professors and businessmen in the start of a Portuguese or international business;
vi) the integration of diverse valences and competences in multidisciplinary teams.
* Business Creation and Development
*Introduction to Entrepreneurship
*Organisational Behaviour and Leadership
*Product and Services Development Management
*Project for Opportunity identification and Evaluation
*Business Construction Project
*Business Implementation Project
Please note: to apply for a cycle of studies conferring a Master's degree applicants must be holders of a Bachelor's degree or legal equivalent; holders of a foreign Higher Education degree conferred after a first cycle of studies structured in accordance with the Bologna Process; holders of a foreign Higher Education degree that is recognized as meeting the objectives of a Bachelor's degree by the scientific committee or those with an academic, scientific or professional curriculum recognized as attesting to their ability to attend this cycle of studies.
For applying to this study programme the following documents are mandatory:
· Graduation Certificate from a higher education programme
· Certificate listing all the Higher Education courses completed, their duration (semester/year) and number of credit units/ECTS (required); If you cannot obtain a certificate containing this information, you should add a list of courses completed, providing the information requested.
· Standard Curriculum vitae, Europass (indicate level of fluency in English)
· Custom Curriculum vitae
· Motivation Letter (submission). Before submitting the form, please print to pdf format and submit the printed document in this field.
· Recommendation Letters
Sign in to find all related scholarships and all information about funding here.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.
Fortunately enough I was able to find StudyPortals. Right from the start of the application to getting the confirmation of admission I was using StudyPortals.
Sign up for your personal newsletter and we will help you too.
We will send you all the information you need to find your dream study programme!