Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
|Application deadline:||3rd April to 6th June|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2014|
|Credits:|| 120 ECTS |
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
The Master in Informatics and Computing Engineering has been awarded the international EUR-ACE quality label. This certifies it as a high-quality programme which meets the international standards for professional engineering education at the masters level.
At present possible specializations include:
* Software Engineering and Information Systems (divided in two sub areas with the same name)
* Networks and Information Technologies (divided in Internet Technologies and Information Infrastructures sub areas)
* Intelligent Systems and Multimedia (divided in two sub areas with the same name)
Considering the multiple job functions and career opportunities open to MIEIC graduates we can mention the following:
* Information systems architecture design and conception
* Administration and management of informatics systems or centers
* Design and development of systems and applications
* Informatics projects management
* Consultancy and auditing
* Research and technological development
* Optional Areas
* Computer Architecture
* Social and Professional Aspects
* Industrial Automation
* Software Engineering
* Informatics and Computing Engineering
* Programming Fundamentals
* Artificial Intelligence
* Interaction and Multimedia
* Quantitative Methods and Management
* Information Systems
* Operating Systems and Networks
* Multidisciplinary Themes
Please note: only foreign students who are or were registered in a higher education institution (even if they did not complete a degree) can apply to this study programme. The right option when applying online is Transfer.
For applying to this study programme the following documents are mandatory:
* For foreign Higher Education applicants: High School/K12 grade or equivalent grade (pre-university year) as well as the grade of the required subjects or of an equivalent national examination. If necessary, the jury of the Higher Education application grade could attribute an equivalent grade based on the courses completed by the applicant in the same scientific area.
* Certificate listing all the Higher Education courses completed, their duration (semester/year) and number of credit units/ECTS (required); If you cannot obtain a certificate containing this information, you should add a list of courses completed, providing the information requested.
* Certificate/declaration issued by the last Higher Education institution you were registered at, stating that you will not be time-barred due to periods of limitation in the academic year for which the application is being submitted. If you cannot obtain this certificate/declaration, you should make a declaration of honour to that effect, however the enrolment will be conditional until presenting the Certificate.
* Declaration of Honour as the candidate will not complete the programme before the applications deadline (require). This does not apply to candidates from foreign higher education institutions, so foreign candidates must attach a blank document.
Candidates with a Batchelor's degree (Bologna 1st cycle)
Start normally in the fourth year with some possible variation depending on the actual previous academic and professional curriculum and affinity. Actually, students admitted through this path may require from 1 to 5 semesters (30 to 150 ECTS) to complete MIEIC and obtain the Master's degree.
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test