Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
This full-time Masters is primarily aimed at non-business graduates with a keen interest in developments within the business world and looking to enhance their prior qualifications with a business/management specialisation.
A part-time format has been especially designed in order to help professionals pursue studies without having to interrupt their career. Click here for further information.
This is a full-time, one-year programme, divided into three semesters (from the start of September until the end August). As well as lectures, you will undertake case studies, group projects, presentations and written reports.
To complete the Master in Management you must complete 12 core modules that cover material in the following areas:
* 4 Core Modules
* 4 Core Modules
* 4 Core Modules
* Accounting Information for Managers
* Management and Organisational Behaviour
* Ops and Supply Chain Mgt
* Corporate Finance
* Business & Financial Environment
* Human Resource Management
* Business Info Systems Management
* Marketing Management
* Project Management (MiM)
* Business & Society
* Business Simulation
* Global Strategic Mgt
The MSc in Management programme is specifically designed for non-business graduates who wish to pursue a career in business. This programme is open to applications from graduates of Computer Science, Social Science, Psychology, Economics, Engineering, Medicine, Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Accounting, Physics, Architecture, Law & Arts.
The entry requirements for the MSc in Management programme are as follows:
* You must have a minimum second-class honours degree (or equivalent). Applications are invited from graduates with non-business primary degrees keen to pursue a career in business or those who wish to obtain a business qualification.
* Applicants who do not meet the above entry requirements may be considered on a case by case basis, dependent on work experience and/or other qualifications.
Please Note: Degree awards (levels, categories, classification) vary greatly across countries. International students are urged to contact the Admissions Office to get clarification on equivalent grades and the grades required for entry to this Masters programme. The UCD GPA system ranges from 4.2 downwards, unlike many other universities for which it is 4.0.
The Admissions Office can be contacted at email@example.com.
If English is not your first language an English language qualification is required for admission to all of our programmes. The exception to this rule is if you have completed your primary degree or an entire third level qualification through English, in an English speaking country.
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||600|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||90|
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is one of a small group of schools worldwide to hold the `triple crown´ of accreditation from the three centres of business and academic excellence. These accreditations benchmark us against the best in the world and position UCD Smurfit School on the global map. Attaining these accreditations requires us to continually evaluate and enhance our own courses and programmes.
* AACSB: The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International is the USA-based body, which awards accreditation following a review of the quality of Degree programmes delivered by each Management School.
* EQUIS: This is the quality improvement system administered by the EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development) throughout Europe. EQUIS is awarded on the basis of quality controls on the entire range of activities within an institution.
* AMBA: The Association of MBAs is a British-based organisation which concentrates specifically on MBA programmes and accredits those which reach its standards.
Sign in to find all related scholarships and all information about funding here.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.
Fortunately enough I was able to find StudyPortals. Right from the start of the application to getting the confirmation of admission I was using StudyPortals.
Sign up for your personal newsletter and we will help you too.
We will send you all the information you need to find your dream study programme!