|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2014, September 2015|
|Credits (ECTS):||120 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The degree awarded " Manager en ingénierie d'affaires" in english "Key account manager" level 1, figures on the RNCP.
The National Listing of professional Qualification and was developped in agreement with the Versailles Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the School of Sales Management in Versailles.
Originally from a technical or technological background, the Business Engineer or Business Manager or key account manager is responsible for major commercial contracts such as the fulfilment of client-specific industrial projects.
* - to identify the client´s requirements
* - to verify the conditions for project fulfilment by the company
* - to advise the client on appropriate technical solutions
* - to put together the technical and financial file that will serve as the basis for the contract
* - to negotiate the contents of the contract
* - to supervise and coordinate successful project fulfilment: costs, deadlines, quality, delivery to the client and commissioning.
The key account manager may participate directly in project-related research work and coordinate its execution. S/He will lead teams of managers and technical experts.
The key account manager is a technical expert, a sales agent and a relationship builder.
Working closely with management, s/he may be involved in strategic choices and in the presentation of results.
* 1st year
- Commercial action plan : strategy, organisation, marketing, ethics, portfolio management
- Business opportunity identification and development : key accounts strategy, purchasing function, telephone prospecting, marketing, client development and loyalty building, multimedia
- Innovation and creativity
- Developing a sales proposal : needs analysis, designing a proposal, special features of public-sector contracts
- Negotiations :simple proposals, contracts
- Commercial watch : changes in markets and corporate financial situations, collecting and sharing information
- Foreign Language 1 (FL1) : telephone calls, giving presentations, negotiating
* 2nd year
- Business opportunity identifi cation and development
- Customer loyalty and CRM
- Developing a sales proposal : specifi cations, feasibility, coordination, tenders for public-sector contracts
- Innovation and creativity
- Negotiations : strategy, complex proposals, contracts
- Project management : management
- Commercial watch
- Developing new business lines : market studies and development in Europein
- FL1 : working in multicultural teams, negotiating, international meetings
* 3rd year
- Project management : organisation, budget, management
- Commercial watch
- Managing a sales unit : assessment, strategy, HR, coaching
- Developing new business lines : innovation, project opportunity assessment, selling the project, business plans, legal and financial set-up
- FL1 : management, recruitment
Entrance level :
French and English
- To enter ISIALM as a first-year student :
Proof of 2 years of successful post-secondary technological or management studies.
- To enter ISIALM as a second-year student :
Proof of 3 years of successful post-secondary technological or management studies.
- To enter ISIALM as a third-year student :
Proof of an engineering degree in a technological or managerial domain.
Conditions for admission to the 2 years programme or the tree year programme :
Written examination : Analytical examination to evaluate the candidates´ methodological abilities.
Written examination to evaluate the candidates´ability to build logical, progressive reasoning.
Oral examination :Based on the results obtained from the written examinations, those candidates
who have successfully passed the written tests will be invited for an interview with a panel of school offi cials and professionals, to assess the candidates´ motivation.
Condition for admission to the one-year programme:
An interview with a panel of school officials and professionnals, to assess the candidate's motivation.
ISIALM evaluates student coursework based on European standards for credits.
ISIALM offers 12, 24 or 36 months programme depending on your work experience.
Awarding of the degree is subject to three criteria :
- successful completion of all course credits (180 credits over three years, amounting to 60 credits per year; any modules not passed may be retaken)
- a mark equal to or greater than 10 out of 20 on the final dissertation
- achievement, during these three years, of a score of 750 on the TOEIC English language test.