The degree awarded " Manager en ingénierie d'affaires" in english "Key account manager" level 1, figures on the RNCP.
The National Listing of professional Qualification and was developped in agreement with the Versailles Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the School of Sales Management in Versailles.
Originally from a technical or technological background, the Business Engineer or Business Manager or key account manager is responsible for major commercial contracts such as the fulfilment of client-specific industrial projects.
The key account manager may participate directly in project-related research work and coordinate its execution. S/He will lead teams of managers and technical experts.
The key account manager is a technical expert, a sales agent and a relationship builder.
Working closely with management, s/he may be involved in strategic choices and in the presentation of results.
General deadline, applies to everyone.)
Dates reflect the university's timezone.
European Economic Area tuition fee is applicable to the students from EU countries, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland.)
- Commercial action plan : strategy, organisation, marketing, ethics, portfolio management
- Business opportunity identification and development : key accounts strategy, purchasing function, telephone prospecting, marketing, client development and loyalty building, multimedia
- Innovation and creativity
- Developing a sales proposal : needs analysis, designing a proposal, special features of public-sector contracts
- Negotiations :simple proposals, contracts
- Commercial watch : changes in markets and corporate financial situations, collecting and sharing information
- Foreign Language 1 (FL1) : telephone calls, giving presentations, negotiating
- Business opportunity identifi cation and development
- Customer loyalty and CRM
- Developing a sales proposal : specifi cations, feasibility, coordination, tenders for public-sector contracts
- Innovation and creativity
- Negotiations : strategy, complex proposals, contracts
- Project management : management
- Commercial watch
- Developing new business lines : market studies and development in Europein
- FL1 : working in multicultural teams, negotiating, international meetings
- Project management : organisation, budget, management
- Commercial watch
- Managing a sales unit : assessment, strategy, HR, coaching
- Developing new business lines : innovation, project opportunity assessment, selling the project, business plans, legal and financial set-up
- FL1 : management, recruitment
Entrance level :
French and English
- To enter ISIALM as a first-year student :
Proof of 2 years of successful post-secondary technological or management studies.
- To enter ISIALM as a second-year student :
Proof of 3 years of successful post-secondary technological or management studies.
- To enter ISIALM as a third-year student :
Proof of an engineering degree in a technological or managerial domain.
Conditions for admission to the 2 years programme or the tree year programme :
Written examination : Analytical examination to evaluate the candidates´ methodological abilities.
Written examination to evaluate the candidates´ability to build logical, progressive reasoning.
Oral examination :Based on the results obtained from the written examinations, those candidates
who have successfully passed the written tests will be invited for an interview with a panel of school offi cials and professionals, to assess the candidates´ motivation.
Condition for admission to the one-year programme:
An interview with a panel of school officials and professionnals, to assess the candidate's motivation.
No work experience is required.
ISIALM evaluates student coursework based on European standards for credits.
ISIALM offers 12, 24 or 36 months programme depending on your work experience.
Awarding of the degree is subject to three criteria :
- successful completion of all course credits (180 credits over three years, amounting to 60 credits per year; any modules not passed may be retaken)
- a mark equal to or greater than 10 out of 20 on the final dissertation
- achievement, during these three years, of a score of 750 on the TOEIC English language test.
Fortunately enough I was able to find StudyPortals. Right from the start of the application to getting the confirmation of admission I was using StudyPortals.
Sign up for your personal newsletter and we will help you too.
We will send you all the information you need to find your dream study programme!
Together with the ISIC Association and British Council IELTS, StudyPortals offers you the chance to receive up to £10000 to expand your horizon and study abroad. We want to ultimately encourage you to study abroad in order to experience and explore new countries, cultures and languages.
Le Mans Higher Institute of Business Engineering is situated in Le Mans, a city known for The 24 Hours of Le Mans (French: 24 Heures du Mans) is the world's oldest sports car race in endurance racing, held annually since 1923 near the town of Le Mans, France. Commonly known as the Grand Prix of Endurance. The profession of Business Engineer Originally from a technical or technological background, the Business Engineer or Business Manager is responsible for major commercial contracts such as the fulfi lment of client-specifi c industrial projects. Awarding degree ISIALM evaluates student coursework based on European standards for credits. A dual Orientation In some professional sectors, the Business Engineer will be asked to pilot commercial projects on foreign markets. ISIALM has therefore based its teaching on a dual approach: national and transnational. Each student selects the stream that corresponds to his/her own professional aspirations. The educational team is made up of tr