|Application deadline:||June 01, 2014|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015|
|Credits (ECTS):||120 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
Aim of the programme is to educate crop production engineers possessing strong skills and complex knowledge in natural sciences, crop production-, plant protection- plant breeding- and food production technologies.
Graduated students will be able to design and to operate management and decision making systems in the field of arable crop production, in particular production of grain crops, cash crops and oil seed crops, fodder crops and energy cropping.
The studies enable graduates to work in research, development, technology transfer, or serve as operative leaders, as well as to continue their studies in PhD studies afterwards.
Name of the course: MSc in Crop Production
Name of the degree: Master in Crop Production
Length of the study programme: 4 semesters
Total credit: 120
With your application, you should include the following papers:
* - Secondary School Diploma
* - Scientific Activities and Results (not compulsory)
* - Result in English Language Test or its Attested Copy
* - Medical Clearance
* - Curriculum Vitae
* Undergraduate degree (B.Sc. or equivalent) in relevant field of science or related area (Degree qualifications are assessed individually in accordance with the diploma and its attachments, or with the Report of Study (Index)).
* When the field of degree is not related to the chosen M.Sc. Programme, credits of the relevant courses in the Report of Study (Index) will be acknowledged by the admission office.
* Good command of English.
Hungarian National Accreditation Board