Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
|Application deadline:||June 15|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2013|
|Credits:|| 120 ECTS |
|Duration full-time:||20 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
|Educational variant:||Part-time, Full-time|
The programme is intended for potential managers of public relations / integrated communications department, current leaders, professionals in the public relations field.
Why RISEBA, why Integrated Public Relation Communications?
* Studies at RISEBA will provide you with practical experience and the opportunity to learn from professionals of the industry
* the programme will prepare students for creative work in the selected area
* students will make real projects which will provide them with an advantage whilst competing in the market
* as a learning process RISEBA uses case study, problem-solving and analytical research work. Our goal is to develop students ability to identify company problems related to their professional area and to design and implement successful problem solving solutions via communication
* individual approach to every student
* flexible study schedule and a flexible payment schedule
* a wide range of discounts
* Corporate Communication and PR
* Public Relations on the Internet.
* Corporate Reputation
* Cross-cultural Communication and Global Marketing
* Communication Techniques in PR
* Organization Management
* Contemporary Journalism in Latvia
* Politics and Political Communication
* Society and Social Communications
* Public Relations Theory and Practice
* Communication Theory and Practice
* Innovations in Communication and IT
* Research Methods in PR
* Quantitative Methods in PR
* Communication Management and PR in Europe
* Business Communication: Professional English (French, Spanish)
* Master Thesis
* RISEBA reserve rights to make adjustments up to 20 % of the programme content
For applicants holding a professional degree in PR
* Full time evening studies (three times a week 17:30-21:00); 1.5 years/18 months
For applicants holding a degree other than in PR
* Full time evening studies (three times a week 17:30-21:00) 2 years /24 months
* Part time studies (classes take place every third weekend of the month) 2 years/24 months
Professional degree awarded: Master in Public Relations
Send the following documents to RISEBA Admission Office: * First Degree Certificate/ Diploma + transcript of records get your certificate of education translated in Latvian or English (if it is in other than English, German, Estonian, Lithuanian, Russian, Ukrainian and Belarusian languages + notary approved if it is a copy);
* a copy of the passport;
* 4 Photos (3 x 4 cm);
* an application form (download from RISEBA webpage);
* AIC statement (get the academic recognition of your certificate of education by applying to the Academic Recognition Centre of Latvia (see: );
For financing their studies Latvia nationals can apply for:
* a state guaranteed study loan from SEB Bank
* a commercial study loan from Swedbanka, SEB banka, Nordea banka un DnB Nord banka
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.