|Application deadline:||July 1|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2014|
|Credits:|| 120 ECTS |
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The programme is intended for potential managers of public relations / integrated communications department, current leaders, professionals in the public relations field.
Why RISEBA, why Integrated Public Relation Communications?
* Studies at RISEBA will provide you with practical experience and the opportunity to learn from professionals of the industry
* the programme will prepare students for creative work in the selected area
* students will make real projects which will provide them with an advantage whilst competing in the market
* as a learning process RISEBA uses case study, problem-solving and analytical research work. Our goal is to develop students ability to identify company problems related to their professional area and to design and implement successful problem solving solutions via communication
* individual approach to every student
* flexible study schedule and a flexible payment schedule
* Innovations in Social Media Communication
* Corporate Communication and Public Relations
* Corporate Reputation Management
* Communication Techniques in Public Relations
* Interaction of Contemporary Journalism and Public Relations
* Economic Processes in National Economy
* Organization Management
* Politics and Political Communication
* Research Methods of Public Relations
* Public Relations Strategies in State, Private and Public Sectors
* Cross-cultural Communication and Global Marketing
* State, Private and Public Sector Partnership Principles
* Strategic Management
* Public Relations Development Trends in Communications Science
* Management Psychology
* Statistic Methods in Public Relations
* Communication Management and Public Relations in Europe
* Language Practice in Mass Communication
* Types of Private Support and Methods of its Attraction (Sponsorship, Patronship, Donations etc.)
* Master Thesis
To apply for the studies you will need the following documents:
* Education/Degree Certificate or Diploma + transcript of records from previous studies
Any of these documents should be translated into English or Russian and the translation should be notary attested
* ID or passport copy
* Proof of English skills: IELTS 5.5+, TOEFL 69+ or equivalent (required for applying for studies in English)
* Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contact persons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.