|Application deadline:||30th June 2013|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015|
|Credits (ECTS):||75 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||12 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
One Programme, Two Locations (London or Singapore)
The part-time MSc in Risk and Investment Management is designed for high-potential graduates and professionals in the investment management industry who wish to progress, or maintain leadership in their field, and for other finance practitioners who are contemplating lateral moves. It appeals to senior executives, investment and risk managers or advisors, and analysts. This postgraduate programme is designed to be completed in 12 months of part-time study and is formatted to be compatible with professional schedules and is offered in Asia - from Singapore - and in Europe - from London.
The MSc in Risk & Investment Management is a one-year part-time programme, heavily drawn on the expertise of EDHEC-Risk Institute and dialogue with high level practitioners in order to prepare participants for the challenges facing the investment management industry. Spanning traditional, alternative, and structured investments, and drawing on the latest scientific advances, the programme focuses on dynamic asset allocation and advanced risk management techniques and on the integration of investor needs and constraints in the design of novel solutions for institutional, private and retail investment management.
"While the programme explores research advances in asset allocation and risk management, its emphasis is on equipping participants with a conceptual framework and the practical tools to design and implement new solutions tailored to the needs and constraints of investors."
Graduates can find positions in any asset class listed below: FX, Commodities, credit, Interest rates (all fixed income) and Equity..
The MSc in Risk & Investment Management is a 13-month part-time programme entirely taught in English that's worth 75 ECTS credits.
* 10 core modules
* 1 specialised seminar
* Talent Identification & Career Development (TI&CD)
* Master's Thesis
* Advanced Financial Analysis (38 h)
* State-of-the-Art Investment Management (23 h)
* Foundations of Asset Pricing & Portfolio Management (46h)
* Empirical Finance (46 h)
* Strategic Asset Allocation & Asset-liability Management (23 h)
* Risk Measurement & Management (46 h)
* Portfolio Construction & Risk Budgeting in Practice (23h)
* Tactical Asset Allocation (23 h)
* Performance Measurement, Analysis & Reporting (23 h)
* Alternative Investments (23 h)
* 4-year Bachelor degree or higher (or 3-year Bachelor degree + minimum 3 years of work experience)
* Academic excellence
* GMAT score required >= 600. GRE accepted
* English as a Foreign Language: TOEFL Internet based >100 and TOEFL 603/250, TOEIC >900, IELTS >6.5. Waiver can apply for native English speakers or degree followed in English
APPLICATION CHECKLIST AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
* Completed and signed application form
* Motivation letter
* Certified copies of transcripts
* Certified copies of diplomas
* Certified copy of birth certificate or passport
* Two signed and sealed letters of recommendation
* GMAT or GRE score
* English Test
* A recent photo
* Any other documents that students might want to include
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||603|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||100|
FINANCIAL AID AND SCHOLARSHIPS
EDHEC's Scholarships encourages high-potential participants to pursue further their management careers with EDHEC Business School. Applicants with excellent profiles can apply for the Excellence Scholarship or the Foundation Scholarship. Request must be made at the time of application. No late requests will be considered.
EDHEC is one of the top Business Schools in Europe and is fully accredited by the French Government and was one of the first schools worldwide to be awarded the triple accreditation by EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA: the guarantee of academic excellence.