|Application deadline:||30 June|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015|
|Credits (ECTS):||75 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||12 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The MSc in Risk & Finance, a 13-month part-time programme offered from London and Singapore, is designed for:
* professionals in the investment management industry wishing to progress or maintain leadership
* finance practitioners contemplating lateral moves
* high-potential graduates for an international career in finance
Learning outcomes * Master analytical and quantitative techniques for valuation and risk management of financial instruments including derivative instruments
* Assess corporate finance issues and conduct financial statement analysis, investment analysis and company valuation
* Perform skillful financial risk management through use of key principles and tools
Core Modules * Advanced Corporate Finance
* Advanced Financial Analysis
* Advanced Portfolio Construction & Asset Allocation
* Alternative Investments (London)
* Asset Finance (Singapore)
* Empirical Finance
* Enterprise Risk Management
* Excel, VBA & MATLAB
* Financial Regulations & Ethics
* Foundations of Asset Pricing & Portfolio Management (Part I & II)
* Investing In Smart Betas by EDHEC-Risk Institute
* Performance Measurement, Analysis & Reporting
* Risk Measurement : Risk Models in Finance
* Treasury Risk Management
* 4-year bachelor degree (or equivalent)
* Academic excellence
* GMAT and GRE accepted or CAT for Indian students only.
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||603|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||95|
EDHEC is one of the top Business Schools in Europe and is fully accredited by the French Government and was one of the first schools worldwide to be awarded the triple accreditation by EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA: the guarantee of academic excellence.
Sign in to find all related scholarships and all information about funding here.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.