|Application deadline:||30th June 2013|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2014|
|Credits:|| 75 ECTS |
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
Entrepreneurial skills have never been more important than they are in today's fast-changing economy. Entrepreneurship has become the driver that promotes economic growth.
Companies need dynamic managers to perform the different tasks in the business environment, namely people who can anticipate, stimulate and manage change rather than simply react to it: this is what entrepreneurship is about. New ideas generate new circumstances, requiring transverse organizational knowledge and the ability to apply it to the daily practical realities of business life.
The Entrepreneurship MSc is an advanced degree that provides students with the tools to acquire the contemporary skills and competencies needed for rewarding careers in dynamic business environments. It prepares students to run and manage a business and eventually start their own business, or takeover or run an existing business with an eye toward expansion and growth.
The MSc programme is not simply a set of courses from different management disciplines combined to make up an entrepreneurship degree but is based on promoting creativity and entrepreneurship skills. In addition, students will benefit from close links with industry through practical cases and contact with experienced entrepreneurs.
* The MSc in Entrepreneurship is a one-year full-time programme entirely taught in English that's worth 75 ECTS credits.
* 10 core modules (270h)
* 1 transversal seminar (30h)
* 2 managerial competencies workshops (60h)
* A talent identification and career development programme (TI&CD) (40h)
* A Business Incubation Report
* A 3/6-month internship/work placement
* Master's thesis
Block 1. SET UP, ACQUIRE :
* New Venture Creation
* Entrepreneur's Legal & Tax Issues
* Entrepreneurial Strategy
* Business Planning
Block 2. MANAGE, OPTIMISE :
* Performance Measurement and Management
* Risk Management and Internal Control
* Marketing for Entrepreneurs
* Human Resource Issues for Entrepreneurial Firms
Block 3. DEVELOP, TRANSFORM
* Change Management for Growth and Development
* Strategic Partnership and Business Cooperation
Entrepreneurs Testimonials and Experiences: This transversal seminar is a privileged place of exchange and experience feedback. Students will have the opportunity to meet entrepreneurs and business angels.
* Innovation and creativity
* Response to entrepreneurial entry by existing firms
* Entrepreneurial opportunities around mature industries
MANAGERIAL COMPETENCIES WORKSHOPS
* Business Ethics
* Strategic Leadership
* 3-year Bachelor degree or higher
* Academic excellence
* GMAT score required >= 600. GRE accepted
* English as a Foreign Language: TOEFL (internet based) >100, TOEIC >900, IELTS >6.5. Waiver can apply for native English speakers or degree followed in English
APPLICATION CHECKLIST AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
* Completed and signed application form
* Motivation letter
* Certified copies of transcripts
* Certified copies of diplomas
* Certified copy of birth certificate or passport
* Two signed and sealed letters of recommendation
* GMAT or GRE score
* English Test
* A recent photo
* Any other documents that students might want to include
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||603|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||100|
FINANCIAL AID AND SCHOLARSHIPS
EDHEC's Scholarships encourages high-potential participants to pursue further their management careers with EDHEC Business School. Applicants with excellent profiles can apply for the Excellence Scholarship or the Foundation Scholarship. Request must be made at the time of application. No late requests will be considered.
EDHEC is one of the top Business Schools in Europe and is fully accredited by the French Government and was one of the first schools worldwide to be awarded the triple accreditation by EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA: the guarantee of academic excellence.
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contact persons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.