|Application deadline:||30th June|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015|
|Credits (ECTS):||75 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||12 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
Students learn how to create business ventures or develop existing ones, and to be innovative at a global level.
Through active instruction with partner companies, students are prepared for careers as entrepreneurs, top managers or intrapreneurs in organisations.
The programme benefits from the school's ambitious research policy. It is directly linked to the EDHEC Incubator, which offers unique conditions for business creation in the school.
Learning outcomes * Create start-ups; or initiate and manage new business ventures or lead buyouts
* Develop an entrepreneurial mindset and network
* Develop and implement appropriate business plans with an international perspective
* Initiate, identify and convert relevant innovation into business sucesses
* Master business development strategies with a focus on international development strategies
Core Modules * Business Modelling
* Consulting Projects in International Business Development
* Creativity & Innovation Tools Workshop
* Cycle of Entrepreneurship
* Entrepreneurial Strategy
* Entrepreneurs' Testimonials & Experience
* Financial Planning
* International Business Development
* Intrapreneurship: Accelerating Growth in Large Corporations
* Legal & Tax issue for Entrepreneurs
* Management of Innovation
* Marketing for Entrepreneurs
* New Venture Creation & Entrepreneurship
* Performance Measurement & Management
* Personal Commitment in the Entrepreneurial World
* Silicon Valley Immersion Trip
* Speaking for Business
* Start-up Workshop
* Strategic Partnership & Business
* Successful Entrepreneurs' Skills
* 3-year bachelor degree (equivalent or higher)
* Academic excellence
* GMAT and GRE accepted or CAT for Indian students only.
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||603|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||95|
EDHEC is one of the top Business Schools in Europe and is fully accredited by the French Government and was one of the first schools worldwide to be awarded the triple accreditation by EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA: the guarantee of academic excellence.
Sign in to find more related scholarships for this programme.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.
Fortunately enough I was able to find StudyPortals. Right from the start of the application to getting the confirmation of admission I was using StudyPortals.
Sign up for your personal newsletter and we will help you too.
We will send you all the information you need to find your dream study programme!