|Application deadline:||30th June 2013|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015|
|Credits (ECTS):||75 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||12 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
Strategy and Organisation Consultancy is an exciting profession that offers lifelong career options as well as highly rewarding opportunities and challenges . Consultants apply their talents to a broad range of issues in widely differing contexts. After analysing specific situations and taking on board the implications, they inspire, enable and implement the changes needed in partnership with their clients.
The MSc in Strategy & Organisation Consultancy at EDHEC Business School has been designed specifically for those aspiring to develop the knowledge, skills and attitude needed for the highly demanding job of a competent consultant.
The programme covers strategic analysis, improving operational efficiency and transforming businesses. Students will develop effective skills in strategic thinking and planning, problem solving, counselling and challenging the status quo as well as designing and implementing the transformation strategy that will help the organisation to compete in innovative ways in an increasingly uncertain and fast-moving world.
The programme is an advanced degree designed to enable students to acquire the fundamental theoretical bases along with the methodology and techniques of business consulting to enable them to improve organisational performance. This includes the ability to explore current structures and work practices, pinpointing weaknesses and proposing or applying appropriate solutions, bearing in mind the implications this could have on both the organisational structure and the working environment for the staff.
The MSc in Strategy & Organisation Consultancy is a one-year full-time programme entirely taught in English that's worth 75 ECTS credits.
* 14 core modules
* 2 seminars
* 1 transversal seminar animated by Capgemini Consulting
* Talent Identification & Career Development programme (TI&CD) (40h)
* A 3/6-month internship/work placement
* Master's thesis
* Change Management
* Compliance and Legal Performance
* Corporate Finance
* Craking Business Cases: Techniques and Capabilities
* Creativity and Innovation: Tools Workshop
* Financial Accounting & Due Diligence
* Mergers, Acquisitions and Strategic Alliances: Performance Management
* Organisational Performance: Assessment and Improvement
* Operations Management, Total Quality Management and Business Performance
* Research Methodologies
* Risk and Performance Management
* Strategic Analysis and Critical Thinking
* Strategy and Business Modelling
* Strategic Information Systems: Business Value and Performance
* Transformation Consulting - By Capgemini Consulting
* Business Ethics for consultants
* Strategic Leadership
* 3-year Bachelor degree or higher
* Academic excellence
* GMAT score required >= 600. GRE accepted
* English as a Foreign Language: TOEFL (internet based) >100, TOEIC >900, IELTS >6.5. Waiver can apply for native English speakers or degree followed in English
APPLICATION CHECKLIST AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
* Completed and signed application form
* Motivation letter
* Certified copies of transcripts
* Certified copies of diplomas
* Certified copy of birth certificate or passport
* Two signed and sealed letters of recommendation
* GMAT or GRE score
* English Test
* A recent photo
* Any other documents that students might want to include
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||603|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||100|
FINANCIAL AID AND SCHOLARSHIPS
EDHEC's Scholarships encourages high-potential participants to pursue further their management careers with EDHEC Business School. Applicants with excellent profiles can apply for the Excellence Scholarship or the Foundation Scholarship. Request must be made at the time of application. No late requests will be considered.
EDHEC is one of the top Business Schools in Europe and is fully accredited by the French Government and was one of the first schools worldwide to be awarded the triple accreditation by EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA: the guarantee of academic excellence.