|Application deadline:||30th June|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015|
|Credits (ECTS):||75 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||12 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The programme leads to a wide range of positions in large consulting firms, corporate strategy departments and to other careers that require critical thinking, multidisciplinary analysis of global management and an understanding of strategy-related issues.
Learning outcomes * Analyse critical business issues
* Evaluate companies and assess performance
* Conduct skilful project management and due diligence
* Master critical thinking tools and create successful strategies
The Career Centre organises numerous events to help students master their career plan:
* Individual coaching
* Career Days: sessions and workshops on recruitment processes and the market
* Recruiting events: Career Fair in paris, Career Days, Graduate Programme Day, Audit Days
* Networking with professionals
* Alumni Spotlights & mock interviews
* Business games
* Career chats
* Job and internship offers
Core Modules * Advanced Corporate Finance
* Change Management
* Consulting in Sustainability
* Cracking Business Cases: Techniques & Capabilities
* Due Diligence
* Financial Accounting & Reporting
* IT Strategy
* Marketing & Sales Strategy
* Mergers, Acquisitions & Strategic Alliances: Performance Management
* Operations Management & Performance
* Organisational Performance: Assessment & Improvement
* Risk Management
* Strategic Analysis & Critical Thinking
* Strategy & Business Modelling
* Tools for Case Studies & Consulting Projects
* 4-year bachelor degree (or equivalent)
* Academic excellence
* GMAT and GRE accepted or CAT for Indian students only.
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||603|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||95|
FINANCIAL AID AND SCHOLARSHIPS
EDHEC's Scholarships encourages high-potential participants to pursue further their management careers with EDHEC Business School. Applicants with excellent profiles can apply for the Excellence Scholarship or the Foundation Scholarship. Request must be made at the time of application. No late requests will be considered.
EDHEC is one of the top Business Schools in Europe and is fully accredited by the French Government and was one of the first schools worldwide to be awarded the triple accreditation by EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA: the guarantee of academic excellence.