|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2014, January 2015|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
|Educational variant:||Part-time, Full-time|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
This programme is suitable for both the newcomer to computer security and auditing and the practitioner who wishes to further their skills. It covers relevant skills, software and hardware technologies as well as more theoretical studies that underpin everyday practice. Graduates will therefore be able to contribute quickly to the well-being of corporate IT and informational assets.
The programme includes an individual project, which includes a course in critical thinking and research methods. This forms a substantial individual piece of work, on a topic chosen by the student.
Though our short course centre opportunity may also be provided to study for the following professional qualifications: Certified Ethical Hacker (EC-Council); EnCase Computer Forensics, Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessment.
* Project (60 credits)
* Audit and Security (15 credits)
* Computer Crime and Forensics (15 credits)
* Outsourcing and IT Management (15 credits)
* Managing IT Security and Risk (15 credits)
* Software Tools and Techniques (15 credits)
* Strategic IT (15 credits)
* One option from: Cyber Security; Information, Methods and Culture; User-Centred Web Engineering (15 credits)
* One option from: Distributed Data Architecture and Management; Project Management; System Administration and Security (15 credits)
Applicants should have:
A good first degree (lower second or above) in information systems, computing related or numerate subject from a UK university or equivalent.
Practicing professionals with suitable experience but without a suitable first degree are also welcome to apply.
| CAE score: (read more) |
Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) is part of the Cambridge English suite and is targeted at a high level (IETLS 6.5-8.0). It is an international English language exam set at the right level for academic and professional success. Developed by Cambridge English Language Assessment - part of the University of Cambridge - it helps you stand out from the crowd as a high achiever.
|60 (Grade C)|
List of bursaries and scholarships
* Access Scholarship
* Alumni Progression Bursary
* Aspire@Greenwich Scheme for learning resources
* Care Leavers' Bursary
* David Fussey Choral Exhibition Bursary
* First Class Honours Bursary
* Gravesend Rugby Football Bursary
* Greenwich Hospital Bursary
* Royal Navy and Royal Marines Bursary
* Gurkha Personnel Bursary
* Harry Persaud Scholarship
* High Achievement Scholarship
* John McWilliam bursary
* Minerva Scholarship
* National Scholarship Programme
* Nationality Scholarship
* People's Republic of China Scholarship
* The Robert Holman Bursary
* Sir William Boreman's Foundation Bursary
This programme has full CITP accreditation (further learning) from the British Computer Society (BCS), the chartered body responsible for establishing and maintaining technical and ethical standards in the computing profession.This means that on successful graduation from this degree, you will have fulfilled the academic requirement for registration as a Chartered IT Professional (CITP).
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contact persons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.