|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2014, January 2015|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
|Educational variant:||Part-time, Full-time|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships and student reviews, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
This Masters programme extends the technical knowledge acquired on an undergraduate programme in electrical and electronic engineering. This MSc covers a wide range of topics and the programme provides a broad subject-specific curriculum with specialism pursued through a major project.
Many of the projects reflect the key research interests of the School, such as embedded systems, electronic manufacturing and control and instrumentation. There is the opportunity for projects to be derived from our industrial links, and a number are proposed by students, reflecting their own personal interests or experience.
Graduates from this programme can pursue careers as electrical and electronic engineers in sectors ranging from communications to control and instrumentation in the process industries.
The aims of the programme are:
* To provide students with an enhanced base of knowledge and current and reflective practice necessary to initiate a career in electrical and electronic engineering at the professional engineer level
* To enhance specialist knowledge in the area of electrical and electronic engineering which build upon studies at the undergraduate level
* To further develop improved skills of independent learning and critical appraisal
* To develop an extensive insight into the industrial applications and requirements
* To develop critical insight of management issues relating to engineering business
* To develop a comprehensive knowledge of leading-edge ICT tools and techniques
* To provide the ability to progress to the next level of study.
* Research Methodology (15 credits)
* Internet Electronics (15 credits)
* Real-Time Embedded Systems (15 credits)
* Mixed Signal Electronics (15 credits)
* Design of Embedded System (15 credits)
* Design of Electronic System (15 credits)
* Strategy and Management (15 credits)
* Multiple Technology Integration (15 credits)
* Individual Project and Dissertation (60 credits)
Applicants should have:
A degree (2.2 or equivalent qualification) in electrical and/or electronic engineering.
Students without a first degree but with professional and vocational experience (e.g. incorporated engineer or chartered engineer status) may be considered if they demonstrate the potential to succeed on the programme.
Students educated in a language other than English should have an IELTS score of 6.0 or above with no skill less than 5.5.
| CAE score: (read more) |
Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) is part of the Cambridge English suite and is targeted at a high level (IETLS 6.5-8.0). It is an international English language exam set at the right level for academic and professional success. Developed by Cambridge English Language Assessment - part of the University of Cambridge - it helps you stand out from the crowd as a high achiever.
|60 (Grade C)|
List of bursaries and scholarships
* Access Scholarship
* Alumni Progression Bursary
* Aspire@Greenwich Scheme for learning resources
* Care Leavers' Bursary
* David Fussey Choral Exhibition Bursary
* First Class Honours Bursary
* Gravesend Rugby Football Bursary
* Greenwich Hospital Bursary
* Royal Navy and Royal Marines Bursary
* Gurkha Personnel Bursary
* Harry Persaud Scholarship
* High Achievement Scholarship
* John McWilliam bursary
* Minerva Scholarship
* National Scholarship Programme
* Nationality Scholarship
* People's Republic of China Scholarship
* The Robert Holman Bursary
* Sir William Boreman's Foundation Bursary
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contact persons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.