|Application deadline:||July for September start date|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015|
|Credits (ECTS):||120 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The program prepares participants for senior marketing roles within organizations by developing skills needed to formulate, implement, and evaluate long-term, organization-wide marketing decisions. This program is oriented to professionals who already have at least two years of junior-level marketing experience.
Students will spend one academic year completing full-time coursework and the next year completing a Final Management Project, which may be carried out in parallel with full-time employment anywhere in the world.
The program leads to various opportunities:
- Product Management:
- Senior Product Manager
- Digital Product Manager
- Marketing Director
- Sales Promotion Manager
- Market Research:
- Market Researcher
- Research Executive
- Retailing, Logistics and Sales:
- Retail Buyer
- Sales Executive
- Customer Relationship Management:
- Director E-Customers
- Director of Customer Service
Courses Included: * Basics in Accounting and Finance
* Ethics for Marketing Managers
* Intercultural Management and International Negotitions
* International Business Law and Contracts
* International Political Economy
* Leadership and People Development
* Microeconomics of Competitiveness (Harvard Business School course)
* Building Brand Equity
* Customer Relationship Management
* Digital Marketing
* Global Marketing Management
* Managing Distribution Channels and Supply Chains
* Marketing Metrics and Pricing Policy
* Marketing Strategy, Planning and Innovation
* Qualtitative and Quantitative Market Research
- Have a Bachelor- or Licence-level degree
- Provide proof of a minimum English level (TOEFL, Cambridge Proficiency Exam, IELTS, PTE test scores)
- Complete the online application and send documents required (Diploma, university transcript, CV )
- Two or more years of work experience in marketing is preferred.
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||587|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||94|
No work experience is required.
Two to three years of work experience in Marketing is required for this program.
GGSB is the international school of Grenoble Ecole de Management, which is accredited by AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS. Only 1% of business schools worldwide hold this triple accreditation.
Sign in to find more related scholarships for this programme.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.
Fortunately enough I was able to find StudyPortals. Right from the start of the application to getting the confirmation of admission I was using StudyPortals.
Sign up for your personal newsletter and we will help you too.
We will send you all the information you need to find your dream study programme!