Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
|Application deadline:||July 2014 for September 2014 start date|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2014|
|Credits:|| 120 ECTS |
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
The MSc Strategic Marketing is designed for professionals who are already familiar with marketing concepts.
The program will expose students to a wide variety of advanced knowledge and promote understanding of current and multifaceted strategic challenges facing marketers from a conceptual and applied perspective.
The program prepares participants for senior marketing roles within organisations by developing skills needed to formulate, implement, and evaluate long-term, organisation-wide marketing decisions.
Five Compelling Reasons to choose the MSc Strategic Marketing
* Marketing Faculty ranked second in France for research by Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (French National Research Council
* AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB accredited School
* A Top European Business School (ranked 21st in 2013 Financial Times rankings of European Business Schools)
* A choice of three electives to personalize the course according to the students professional goals
* Small class size permits interaction with a dynamic peer group
After completing the program, the participants will be well-equipped for positions such as:
* Senior Product Manager
* Group Product Manager
* Digital Product Manager
* Brand Manager
* International Brand Manager
Customer Relationship Management
* Director E-Customers
* Director Customer Services
* Customer Relationship Manager
* Marketing Director
* Marketing Consultant
* Project Marketing Director
* Sales Promotion Manager
* PR Account Manager
* Senior Account Manager
* Director Digital Marketing
Retailing, Logistics & Sales
* Retail Manager
* Category Manager
* Sales Executive
* International Sales Executive
* Logistics & Distribution Manager
* Research Executive
* Senior Researcher
Within the MSc Strategic Marketing, emphasis is put on current trends in marketing and the key strategic issues that Marketing Managers have to face.
The continual development of critical thinking and analysis enables graduates to make sound strategic marketing decisions at managerial level in an international environment.
Through studying special topics in marketing and with the choice of electives, students are confronted with the latest research-led marketing innovations.
* Administrative Issues
* Alumni Association
* Moodle e-learning platform
* Library and Computing Services
* Contemporary Issues in Strategy & Marketing: Theory and Practice
* Microeconomics of Competitiveness (with Harvard Business School)
* Quantitative Research in Strategic Marketing
* Qualitative Research in Strategic Marketing
* Leadership & People Development
* Sustainable Marketing
* Strategic Marketing Communications
* Global Marketing Management (with International visit and Business Game)
* Marketing Metrics
* Finance and Controlling Tools for Marketing Performance
* Customer Relationship Management
* Intercultural Management and Geopolitics
* International Negotiation
* Digital Marketing
* Strategic Brand Management & Innovation
* Marketing Strategy and Marketing Planning (with Business Game)
* Managing Channels and Supply Chains
* Special Topics in Marketing (5 seminars)
Working alongside students of GGSB's competitive MBA program, students increase their exposure to additional business topics by choosing to follow an intensive week of one of the MBA specializations.
In addition to the MBA specialization, students will choose two of the following focused marketing electives:
* Leisure and Tourism Marketing
* Sports Marketing
* Food & Agri-Business Marketing
* Luxury & Fashion Marketing
Candidates should have a bachelors degree in marketing with a minimum of two years of work experience or a bachelors degree in any subject with a minimum of three years of work experience in a marketing related field.
Fluency in English (TOEFL, PTE, IELTS or CPE):
* TOEFL: computer-based: 240 / IBT: 94 (minimum score of 22 in each band) / paper based : 587
* IELTS: 6,5 with a minimum of 6.0 in all areas (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking)
* Cambridge Profiency Exam : A,B,C
* Pearson Test of English (PTE) with a minimum of 63.
|TOEFL paper-based test score:||587|
|TOEFL computer-based test score:||240|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||94|
No work experience is required.
Two to three years of work experience in Marketing is required for this program.
Scholarship information is available at
GGSB is the international school of Grenoble Ecole de Management, which is accredited by AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS. Only 1% of business schools worldwide hold this triple accreditation.
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.