Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
why choose this course?
* If you want to develop your management career in organisations trading or operating internationally, this is the ideal masters course for you.
* Build on the skills and knowledge developed in your first degree, whatever the subject focus, and add an international business dimension to your graduate study. You might have studied management or accounting, law or design, geography or engineering, but now you want to take these skills into a career in international business.
* We'll introduce you to key subjects in the international business area - a deep knowledge of the economic, political, technological and cultural factors facing international business is crucial for any manager in the modern trade environment.
* You'll develop a strategic awareness of factors affecting business operating in international business.
* Our academic staff have had senior or directorial positions in a wide variety of organisations, both private and public, blue chip and self employed, and are keen to share their knowledge with you.
* Our links with industry and our growing research and consultancy base means you'll be using learning tools and studying subjects that are up to date and relevant in all current business environments.
* You'll be part of a vibrant postgraduate business school. Our students are from all over the world and so you'll benefit from a truly global experience, which adds an extra depth to your studies.
At the Postgraduate Certificate stage you will be covering the management of information and people. You will study these alongside our many other postgraduate students on management and related courses. You will also study an internationally focused module, Marketing Communication which focuses on cross-cultural communication issues, whilst being introduced to research methods and personal development.
At the Postgraduate Diploma stage there is a greater emphasis on the subject specific theory of international trade and international strategy. You will cover international economics, business strategy and marketing strategy, alongside the research module which prepares you for independent study.
At the Masters stage the focus is on developing theoretical perspectives in analysis, intellectual skills and knowledge and ability in relevant analytical methods. The activities and learning are centred on real world analysis, market data and recent theoretical developments. You will be studying the capstone module in International Business and undertaking your own piece of international business research for Independent Study.
Postgraduate Certificate in Management Studies
* Managing Organisational Information
* Managing the Dynamic Organisation
* Marketing Communication
* Developing Skills for Business Leadership
Postgraduate Diploma in International Business
* International Economics
* Strategy, Competition and Sustainability
* Organisational Learning through Knowledge, Innovation and Creativity
* Methodology and Research Skills
MSc International Business
* International Business
* Independent Study (triple module)
You'll usually need:
* A second class undergraduate degree
* If English is not your first language, you will also need IELTS 6.5
| CAE score: (read more) |
Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) is part of the Cambridge English suite and is targeted at a high level (IELTS 6.5-8.0). It is an international English language exam set at the right level for academic and professional success. Developed by Cambridge English Language Assessment - part of the University of Cambridge - it helps you stand out from the crowd as a high achiever.
|180 (Grade C)|
Sign in to find all related scholarships and all information about funding here.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.
Fortunately enough I was able to find StudyPortals. Right from the start of the application to getting the confirmation of admission I was using StudyPortals.
Sign up for your personal newsletter and we will help you too.
We will send you all the information you need to find your dream study programme!