Receive relevant New and Updated programmes: Personal Updates !
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2013|
|Credits:|| 60 ECTS |
|Duration full-time:||12 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Rovira i Virgili University
Compulsory student mobility: no
The aim of the Master's Degree is to train students in those areas that oenological companies most need expertise, particularly management/marketing and RDI. The degree holders will be capable of working and creating knowledge autonomously, participating in, directing and coordinating interdisciplinary work teams, and solving complex problems with partial or fragmented information.
Doctoral thesis or work in R+D departments of winemaking firms or public organizations related to the sector.
* Scientific Communication
* Final Master's Project
* Pre- And Post-Fermentation Treatments in Wine Production
* New Trends in the Instrumental Analysis of Wine
* Ecology of Microorganisms During Wine Fermentation. Application of Molecular Techniques
* Research into Oenology in Spain
* Bioactive Components of Food
* Scientific Seminar. New Trends in Oenological Microbiology
* The Colour of Red Wine
* Vinegar Making: Technological and Microbiological Aspects
* Research Communication Techniques in Oenology
* Phenolic Compounds, Polysaccharides and Proteins in Wine
* Study Techniques in Mycology
* Yeasts and Alcoholic Fermentation
* Molecular Techniques for Microbiological Analysis and Control
* Biotechnology of Oenological Microorganisms
* Lactic Bacteria and Malolactic Fermentation
* Scientific Seminar on Oenology and Biotechnology
* Experimental Design and Statistical Treatment in Oenology and Biotechnology
* University degree in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physics, Pharmacy, Veterinary Sciences, Medicine, Oenology, Food Science and Technology, Geology, Economics, Human Nutrition and Dietetics, Business Sciences, Nursing, Engineering or in related subject areas.
* Selection criteria: * Academic curriculum (60%)
* Recommendation letters (10%)
* Motivation (10%)
* Language competence (10%)
* Professional experience and others (10%)
The Rovira i Virgili University offers grants aimed at new international students who want to study a university masters degree. The grants consist of the tuition fee (all taxes included) and a study bursary.
Official recognition as a Masters degree (Máster Universitario) by the Spanish Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports (Ministerio de Educación, Cultura y Deporte).
You are normally required to take an English Proficiency Test.
Most European Universities recognise the IELTS test.Take IELTS test
Using the form on this page, you can directly ask questions to the contactpersons at the university.
Fill out your contact information and message. The information you fill out in this form will be sent directly to the university. They will reply to you on the e-mail address you provide here.
mastersportal.eu cannot take any responsibility for the answering of contacts or for the content of their replies.