|Application deadline:||April 1; Non EU: February 1|
|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||September 2015|
|Credits (ECTS):||120 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||24 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
The study in MSc in Economics and Business Administration Business Relationship Management provides a frame of reference that enables the student to be able to see the value creation of company in a broader perspective, from sub-supplier to end-user. The interaction and relations between the individual players in the supply chain (sub-supplier, producer, customer/distributor, end-user) will be considered in great detail.
The aim of the programme is to qualify the student to solve problems in B-t-B Marketing, Supply Chain Management and International Marketing Management. Therefore, these three courses are compulsory and core courses of the study.
A special feature of the study programme is the students close interaction with the companies. This means that the student will be closely affiliated with a company during the study, and the student can select a company internship for the third semester.
The study is intended for jobs that require a general knowledge of a companys value creation system and an in-depth understanding of B-t-B marketing, logistics and sourcing as management tool. Possible jobs are:
* Supply chain coordinator
* Logistics employee
* International marketing coordinator
* Seller on the B-t-B market
First semester 30 ECTS
Module 1: Global value chain
* Business Marketing
* Supply Chain Management
* International Marketing Management
Second semester 30 ECTS
Module 2: Methodology and External Environment
* Social Research and Methodology
* Business Environment
* Organizational Management & Strategy
Third semester 30 ECTS
Module 3: Optional courses
The third semester is the elective semester where the student has the following three possibilities:
* - Study abroad semester: Here all the 30 ECTS are earned abroad by passed exams from foreign universities. Before going abroad the course programme has been approved by the study coordinator
* - Company internship: The internship has a credit load of 10 ECTS (Internal evaluation - passed/not passed). Based on the internship students have also to write a theoretical seminar paper related to the practical experiences from the internship. Students are required to hand in the two reports before the start of the 4th semester (20 ECTS in total). The last 10 ECTS should then be secured by choosing one SDU elective course.
* - Elective courses at SDU: If the student chooses this option, all the 30 ECTS are secured by passing three of the elective courses offered at SDU Sønderborg (or at one of the other SDU campuses however, this requires an exemption from the local study board).
Examples of elective courses offered:
* Business Plan
* Human Resource Management
* International negotiation
* E-Business Strategy
* Theoretical Seminar
* Supply Chain Dynamics
Fourth semester 30 ECTS
Limitation in admission capacity from 1 September 2014
From 1 September 2014, we are unable to guarantee applicants admission to the programme MSc in Economics and Business Administration even if the applicant meets the entry requirements. In the case that you are admitted to the programme, we cannot guarantee that there is an admission place available for the profile you have chosen. If you wish to enhance your possibility of admission, it is important that you select a 2nd and 3rd priority when you apply for admission, in addition to the profile you have selected as your 1st priority. On this page you will find the entry requirements for admission to the programme MSc in Economics and Business Administration.
The admission places are allocated to applicants belonging to three different groups according to specific criteria.
Intake for semester start 1 September 2014: 825 admission places
Intake for semester start 1 February 2015: 300 admission places
Intake total for the academic year 2014-2015: 1,125 admission places
THE THREE GROUPS ARE DEFINED BASED ON THE BASIS FOR ADMISSION
Applicants with a BSc in Economics and Business Administration from the University of Southern Denmark are guaranteed admission to this master programme within the first year of having completed the BSc.
Other applicants from Danish universities (including CBS) who have passed a BSc in Economics and Business Administration or a BSc in Economics and Business Administration from the University of Southern Denmark with a degree older than one year are qualified for admission to the master programme.
Other applicants from or a are qualified for admission to the master programme.
Other educational backgrounds
If the university evaluates that an applicant possesses comparable academic qualifications to those acquired with a BSc in Economics and Business Administration, thereby enabling the applicant to complete the program, the applicant may be admitted. The university may require that the applicant pass supplementary courses and/or exams prior to enrolment.
In order for a degree to be deemed as having similar qualifications to those of the BSc programme in Economics and Business Administration, it must be a bachelor degree from a university. The programme must include 75 ECTS courses covering the disciplines within economics and business administration.
This means that the following subjects must be included with the stipulated number of ECTS:
* 5 ECTS Microeconomics or Managerial Economics
* 5 ECTS Accounting
* 5 ECTS Corporate Finance
* 5 ECTS Marketing
* 5 ECTS Organizational Theory
* 5 ECTS Statistics
* 5 ECTS Theory of Science and/or Scientific Methodology and Methods. This demand is fulfilled if the bachelor degree is acquired at a university
* 5 ECTS Methods for analysis of data (qualitative and/or quantitative. Collection of data may be a small part of this)
* Additional 35 ECTS subjects within the area of business economics and business administration
Applicants with another basis for admission, for example a professional bachelors degree from Denmark or another country, may be admitted after an individual assessment. The applicants bachelor degree must cover the areas stipulated above and be of the same academic depth.
In case the above requirements are not fulfilled, the applicant must pass additional tests and/or courses prior to enrolment in order for the applicant to obtain qualifications similar to those of the admission requirements.
|TOEFL paper-based test score :||575|
|TOEFL iBT® test:||88|
Sign in to find all related scholarships and all information about funding here.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.
Fortunately enough I was able to find StudyPortals. Right from the start of the application to getting the confirmation of admission I was using StudyPortals.
Sign up for your personal newsletter and we will help you too.
We will send you all the information you need to find your dream study programme!