|Tuition fee:|| |
|Start date:||January 2016|
|Credits (ECTS):||60 ECTS|
|Duration full-time:||12 months|
|Delivery mode:||On Campus|
Become a StudyPortals member and get access to exclusive information, like scholarships, related to your favourite programme!
Are you already a StudyPortals Member?
Find all members only information here
Those interested in enrolling in this master's degree can apply for one of the grants offered by the Catalunya-La Pedrera Foundation for graduates enrolling in master's degrees. A total of 5,000 Euros is offered in one enrolment aid for this master's degree. To apply you must have an excellent student record, a Spanish passport and you must enrol in the course full-time.
This master degree program attempts to tackle the need for qualified personnel in this field, since computer vision is becoming a fundamental component in multiple systems, such as assisting medical diagnosis and cirurgy, car driving, quality control and surveillance applications, or improving interfaces for multimedia data access.
The master as a whole is coordinated by UAB (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona), and program has been designed jointly with UOC (Universitat Oberta de Catalunya), UPC (Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya) and UPF (Universitat Pompeu Fabra). Researchers from all 4 universities are participating in this program.
Career optionsThis master's degree provides skills and expertise that can be used in many fields, allows theoretical knowledge to be quickly applied and produces multidimensional engineering professionals who can work with many systems of various applications, such as image retrieval from content, interpretation and automatic annotation of videos, extracting three-dimensional information from different views and improving the appearance of the image content. It is a technological field that requires highly-trained personnel and is of rapidly increasing scientific interest.
Modules * Video Analysis
* Computational Learning for Computer Vision
* Dissemination of Research
* Introduction to Human and Computational Vision
* Research Methods and Technology Transfer
* Optimisation and Inference for Computer Vision
* Visual Recognition
* Master's dissertation
* 3D Vision
AccessAccess to this master's degree is open to holders of an official bachelor's degree from a Spanish university or from another higher education institution within or outside the European Higher Education Area, provided this gives access to postgraduate studies in the country of issue.
Admission requirements * Hold qualifications as an engineer in Information Technologies or Telecommunications, or a degree in Mathematics or Physics.
* Technical engineers in Information Technologies or Telecommunications with a high motivation for research may also be admitted.
* You may be admitted with other qualifications, or qualifications equivalent to Computer Engineering obtained abroad, with prior evaluation of your academic record. If your qualifications are in subjects that are very different from those in this programme, you will need to take an adaptation year to reach the minimum level of knowledge in this area.
Selection criteria * Weighted student record: up to 4 points.
* Studies in fields related to the master'sdegree: up to 2 points.
* Professional or research experience, or integration into the labour market: up to 2 points.
* English skills: up to 2 points.
* Your reasons for being interested in the master'sdegree and research: up to 1 point.
Sign in to find more related scholarships for this programme.
Not a member yet? Create an account and join +150 000 StudyPortals members.
Fortunately enough I was able to find StudyPortals. Right from the start of the application to getting the confirmation of admission I was using StudyPortals.
Sign up for your personal newsletter and we will help you too.
We will send you all the information you need to find your dream study programme!